1. Increased respawn times for several things in northrend?

Is it possible to increase the respawn timers for bottleneck quests from several quests chains in order to make it possible to do them without spendind hours of camping spawn spots?. A clear example is the Weebed Crusader quests in icecrown or the Prisoners quest for Sons of Hodir quest chain. Also some Elite killing quests needs the respawn timer incresed... right now the population going thru them its enormous and it feels tiresome to get to a quest and have to spam click a macro for targeting and casting an instant spell in order to tag mobs. This ofc would be for this content, after we move to the next content, people would already have done most of that and will spent their time on another subjects.

Also in addition, since there are too many people also farming for their professions and get some endgame gear it is obvious that minning and herbalism sources are way too demanded... i think the veins and herbs should get a bit of a increase on respawn time.

I know this is a bit too much, but having in account this is a "from scratch" realm, these kind of things should be adressed, in retail these things doesnt happen because they have lots of realm where people can play, but we are talking here of almost all the population of the realm will be struggling to get things done because they are competing like 1 vs 200 for almost everything that involves respawn timers.

2. Made a bug report on the webbed crusaders quest and it got dismissed. No idea why. The quest is camped by like 20 people daily.

3. I'd hazard a guess that because "too many people wanting to kill the same thing" isn't a bug.

4. Made a bug report on the webbed crusaders quest and it got dismissed. No idea why. The quest is camped by like 20 people daily.
    So how should I go about reporting this issue? I have made tickets in game.

5. I have made tickets in game.
    Then you already made Staff aware. If it's deemed that the spawn rate can be increased without unwanted consequences, it probably will happen.

6. So how should I go about reporting this issue? I have made tickets in game.
    Fingers crossed!

7. (...) there are too many people also farming for their professions and get some endgame gear it is obvious that minning and herbalism sources are way too demanded... i think the veins and herbs should get a bit of a increase on respawn time.

(...) almost all the population of the realm will be struggling to get things done because they are competing like 1 vs 200 for almost everything that involves respawn timers.
    I have a feeling this is one of those "But NO CHANGES" issues that the vocal minority has bestowed upon all of us. Unfortunately, even though it's clear that there are problems in several key areas of the game right now, it's very likely that no action will be taken so long as there is a portion of the community that are vehemently opposed to making even the smallest changes to gameplay (for convenience sake or otherwise).

8. I'd hazard a guess that because "too many people wanting to kill the same thing" isn't a bug.
    It's a bug if the respawn is competly unplayable. I never had issues like that on a high populated wotlk server in retail. Just that the quest is working doesn't mean it's fixed if the respawn timer is wrong.

9. It's a bug if the respawn is competly unplayable. I never had issues like that on a high populated wotlk server in retail. Just that the quest is working doesn't mean it's fixed if the respawn timer is wrong.
    It's not a bug if the respawn is completely unplayable due to a large amount of players.

If something is supposed to respawn in 5 minutes but it takes 20, then that's a bug.
    If something is supposed to respawn in 5 minutes and it respawns every 5 minutes but there's 20 people there trying to get it so it takes 100 minutes, that is not a bug.

10. It's not a bug if the respawn is completely unplayable due to a large amount of players.

If something is supposed to respawn in 5 minutes but it takes 20, then that's a bug.
    If something is supposed to respawn in 5 minutes and it respawns every 5 minutes but there's 20 people there trying to get it so it takes 100 minutes, that is not a bug.
    You are correct, but in order to ensure a nice flow of gameplay for all players there are some mechanics that can auto adapt itself depending on how fast something is being used/killed ... In retail they did something like this, if a serie of mobs inside an specific area are all dead or if the time between spawn and kill of the mob is inside a short threshold, if any of these conditions are true the spawn time is faster than usual.

What im saying is not an unreallistic change and its not something that goes far from retail experience, it is actually what was in retail experience.

11. It's not the Webbed Crusaders having too low of a respawn rate... it's that 70% of their spawns are instead taken by "Captured Crusader", NPCs that shouldn't be here at all and are used for the next step of the quest chain. They should be in scourgeholme, not straight outside the vanguard.