1. Question for Hunters - Ghost Saber (Rare Pet) HELP

Hi,

I'm new to Warmane, playing on Lordaeron.

Having a blast so far :) awesome server!

I have a question about taming the Ghost Saber cat.

I've been running around Ruins of Mathystra for a LONG time, clicked on quite alot of cat figurines. got like 100 of them at least, So far no sign of the ghost saber cat. can it be just THAT bad rng? lol

at some point i started only clicking on specific ones that always spawn at the same spots.
    1. right at the stairs to the level below (the temple)
    2. a bit to the right side of the stairs (near a bush)

I'm not sure if the figurines are bugged, or im doing something wrong. but cant seem to get it as of yet.

I'm using another active pet while opening the figurines, i hope that is not the reason im not getting it. although i cant see how it would matter.

anyway,

I'd love some advice or help if anyone knows if im doing anything wrong or if the figurines im trying to open are bugged.

Thanks and have fun! :)
    Edited: April 25, 2020

2. Hi,

I'm new to Warmane, playing on Lordaeron.

Having a blast so far :) awesome server!

I have a question about taming the Ghost Saber cat.

I've been running around Ruins of Mathystra for a LONG time, clicked on quite alot of cat figurines. got like 100 of them at least, So far no sign of the ghost saber cat. can it be just THAT bad rng? lol

at some point i started only clicking on specific ones that always spawn at the same spots.
    1. right at the stairs to the level below (the temple)
    2. a bit to the right side of the stairs (near a bush)

I'm not sure if the figurines are bugged, or im doing something wrong. but cant seem to get it as of yet.

I'm using another active pet while opening the figurines, i hope that is not the reason im not getting it. although i cant see how it would matter.

anyway,

I'd love some advice or help if anyone knows if im doing anything wrong or if the figurines im trying to open are bugged.

Thanks and have fun! :)
    Old post but no replies and still relevant.

Honestly, i'm pretty sure the random procs on warmane are broken compared to old retail. if you look at wowhead comments, you see they pop within 10-15, not more than 20. On warmane, it's not uncommon to go, much, much higher, assuming it's not completely broke and spawns at all. More than a few spawns are like that. I've only seen Humar once in my career as a hunter and I know that spawn should be much higher than it is.

To point, there are- as of this post -only three figurine sites in Mathystra and even that number should be higher.
    Edited: September 7, 2022

3. Old post but no replies and still relevant.

Honestly, i'm pretty sure the random procs on warmane are broken compared to old retail. if you look at wowhead comments, you see they pop within 10-15, not more than 20. On warmane, it's not uncommon to go, much, much higher, assuming it's not completely broke and spawns at all. More than a few spawns are like that. I've only seen Humar once in my career as a hunter and I know these rates should be much higher than they are.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=444718

4. Hahah. Just literally found those coordinates and theorized the same thing.
    Nice to have official confirmation tho.

Cat popped as advertised, derp.