1. This is Bg's

So i have various screenshots but apparently i can not add attachments to forums posts :S

We have bg's full of ret pala's and dk's with 25k+ hp steam rolling people with that are fresh 80 with 12k~ hp. This is no different to these 25k+ people been put in brackets with fully geared icecrown players but you are happy to separate them, why is there not a que for ilvl lower than 187 for example.

Now i know people are just gonna say i'm crying and "go do dungeons" but some people enjoy the experience of upgrading their gear through pvp, infact most true pvp players do. The fact is that i have a fair amount of gear already and i don't really struggle but when you have a team full of afk rogues in stealth or people who have just dinged 80 you end up getting camped at GY over and over. i have SS of this if anyone can take the time to tell me how to upload it.

Currently at around 50/60k honor per savage piece and getting about 700~ honor for a loss and maybe 2k honor for a win (not very often) you are looking at many, many bg's just for a single piece. I'm sure i speak for the majority of true pvp players when i say a more even battlefield is fun and people who just want to rofl stop noobs because they can buy full gear from store just have a problem.

Bg ques are instant there is more than enough players to have active bg's even with 3 brackets.

Can we bring skill back to PvP or is it all about how much gold you can turn into coins to buy your way to the top?

2. So i have various screenshots but apparently i can not add attachments to forums posts :S

We have bg's full of ret pala's and dk's with 25k+ hp steam rolling people with that are fresh 80 with 12k~ hp. This is no different to these 25k+ people been put in brackets with fully geared icecrown players but you are happy to separate them, why is there not a que for ilvl lower than 187 for example.

Now i know people are just gonna say i'm crying and "go do dungeons" but some people enjoy the experience of upgrading their gear through pvp, infact most true pvp players do. The fact is that i have a fair amount of gear already and i don't really struggle but when you have a team full of afk rogues in stealth or people who have just dinged 80 you end up getting camped at GY over and over. i have SS of this if anyone can take the time to tell me how to upload it.

Currently at around 50/60k honor per savage piece and getting about 700~ honor for a loss and maybe 2k honor for a win (not very often) you are looking at many, many bg's just for a single piece. I'm sure i speak for the majority of true pvp players when i say a more even battlefield is fun and people who just want to rofl stop noobs because they can buy full gear from store just have a problem.

Bg ques are instant there is more than enough players to have active bg's even with 3 brackets.

Can we bring skill back to PvP or is it all about how much gold you can turn into coins to buy your way to the top?
    HP has nothing to do with GS bracket at all. Even hybrid dk twinks have more hp in low gs bracket, so basically you can even stack stamina gems and have more hp. Therefore, it has got nothing to do with the GS bracket. There are already enough GS brackets at the moment with instant queues which should remain as is to maintain the instant queue pops.

3. HP has nothing to do with GS bracket at all. Even hybrid dk twinks have more hp in low gs bracket, so basically you can even stack stamina gems and have more hp. Therefore, it has got nothing to do with the GS bracket. There are already enough GS brackets at the moment with instant queues which should remain as is to maintain the instant queue pops.
    I really think you've missed the point entirely. And perhaps using HP as an example of strength was wrong of me, lets use GS then. Either way you wouldn't want play full savage/full nax vs full icc/wrathfull (maybe that's an extreme example) i don't know. i started WoW in cata not wrath.

either way, having bg's where one side is camped for 20 minutes in a WSG because the other team wants to farm and not cap is just pointless. where is the fun in that. People are literally choosing to leave the bg as it is so unbalanced. Why should a fresh 80 have to play with geared players or why should a geared player have to have fresh 80's on his team?

4. Well, here's a DK perspective for you:

I dinged 80 in borean and was left with green quest rewards. Decided to go into a BG to try and get some upgrades. Took a couple of lava bursts in the face and decided it wasn't yet time. Farmed for a day and got a savage saronite set, crafted some decent off pieces and did some rep grinding. That put me at about 2.9k GS and 19k HP.

Point being, you don't need any more GS bracket separation. If you join a BG in wheelchair gear and can't be asked to put in minimal effort to upgrade it then you sort of deserve to be farmed by DKs and rets.

As for the not winning very often that is just absurd. BGs are well balanced at the moment, you win some, you lose some. As it should be.

5. Well, here's a DK perspective for you:

I dinged 80 in borean and was left with green quest rewards. Decided to go into a BG to try and get some upgrades. Took a couple of lava bursts in the face and decided it wasn't yet time. Farmed for a day and got a savage saronite set, crafted some decent off pieces and did some rep grinding. That put me at about 2.9k GS and 19k HP.

Point being, you don't need any more GS bracket separation. If you join a BG in wheelchair gear and can't be asked to put in minimal effort to upgrade it then you sort of deserve to be farmed by DKs and rets.

As for the not winning very often that is just absurd. BGs are well balanced at the moment, you win some, you lose some. As it should be.
    Again i think you are slightly missing the point. Like you said, you were wise enough after taking a few lava burst to the face that you did something about it and then tried again. out of the 20+ bg's i've done in the last couple of days, most of them i've been teamed up with fresh 80's who just keep queing with no gear or play stealth classes and afk. How can you say that is balanced? Ofcurse if everyone took the effort to get crafted pvp gear and some decent offset there wouldnt be an issue

6. I really think you've missed the point entirely. And perhaps using HP as an example of strength was wrong of me, lets use GS then. Either way you wouldn't want play full savage/full nax vs full icc/wrathfull (maybe that's an extreme example) i don't know. i started WoW in cata not wrath.

either way, having bg's where one side is camped for 20 minutes in a WSG because the other team wants to farm and not cap is just pointless. where is the fun in that. People are literally choosing to leave the bg as it is so unbalanced. Why should a fresh 80 have to play with geared players or why should a geared player have to have fresh 80's on his team?
    The point is there are already enough GS brackets at the moment, it's just that if there are not enough people in queue with similar GS, you get match against random GS people in bgs. To enlighten, you cannot always get queued 100% with similar GS people of your bracket if there are not enough people of similar GS like yours that are in queue.

Well, joining bgs right after hitting 80 with 12k hp is like a person with disability trying to swim, and that will eventually result in that disabled person drowning. With 12k hp you will be of no use to your team either with dps, heal, or with objectives because you will have to spend at least few seconds somewhere to get the objective done, so by then you can easily get one shot out of anywhere by anyone.

7. The point is there are already enough GS brackets at the moment, it's just that if there are not enough people in queue with similar GS, you get match against random GS people in bgs. To enlighten, you cannot always get queued 100% with similar GS people of your bracket if there are not enough people of similar GS like yours that are in queue.

Well, joining bgs right after hitting 80 with 12k hp is like a person with disability trying to swim, and that will eventually result in that disabled person drowning. With 12k hp you will be of no use to your team either with dps, heal, or with objectives because you will have to spend at least few seconds somewhere to get the objective done, so by then you can easily get one shot out of anywhere by anyone.
    Now we are getting somewhere, So if you think the idea of a different bracket is not a good idea as you believe there is not enough people for it to be active, how do we stop these fresh 80's having a bad experience and the more geared players also struggling by having team mates of no value?

8. Now we are getting somewhere, So if you think the idea of a different bracket is not a good idea as you believe there is not enough people for it to be active, how do we stop these fresh 80's having a bad experience and the more geared players also struggling by having team mates of no value?

I will advice that you stop replying to him. No point.

9. I will advice that you stop replying to him. No point.
    Just trying to have some construction conversation about pvp

10. I will advice that you stop replying to him. No point.
    I recommend putting people like toniplavna on forum ignore as they don't bring any useful constructive matured ideas to any of the topic on forum.

Now we are getting somewhere, So if you think the idea of a different bracket is not a good idea as you believe there is not enough people for it to be active, how do we stop these fresh 80's having a bad experience and the more geared players also struggling by having team mates of no value?
    There are only very few people of fresh 80s joining bgs with green 10k hp gear. Making a separate bracket for them is of no use as there will be not enough people in queue. Also, don't forget about twinks because they also have low GS, but they are pretty well geared to clear all of the fresh 80s and even some geared ones as well.

11. I recommend putting people like toniplavna on forum ignore as they don't bring any useful constructive matured ideas to any of the topic on forum.

There are only very few people of fresh 80s joining bgs with green 10k hp gear. Making a separate bracket for them is of no use as there will be not enough people in queue. Also, don't forget about twinks because they also have low GS, but they are pretty well geared to clear all of the fresh 80s and even some geared ones as well.
    See i would disagree with you here as the majority of my groupmates are 12-15k hp. Also you didn't really answer my question.

12. See i would disagree with you here as the majority of my groupmates are 12-15k hp. Also you didn't really answer my question.
    I just did in an indirect way, I will do it once more just in case you didn't notice. Even at fresh 80s with low hp, you will still have 79 twinks with low gs who will obviously wipe all of you. Either way, you can't stop fresh 80s having bad experience.

13. I just did in an indirect way, I will do it once more just in case you didn't notice. Even at fresh 80s with low hp, you will still have 79 twinks with low gs who will obviously wipe all of you. Either way, you can't stop fresh 80s having bad experience.
    My intention for this thread is to discuss level 80 battlegrounds, it has nothing to to with twinks or any other level. You say nothing can be done but there is a solution to everything, perhaps its just not been thought of yet.

14. My intention for this thread is to discuss level 80 battlegrounds, it has nothing to to with twinks or any other level. You say nothing can be done but there is a solution to everything, perhaps its just not been thought of yet.
    If you don't put some time and effort developing your fresh lvl 80 green gear into something better for "level 80 battlegrounds", then you sure deserve to get farmed by SM warrs, dks ,and palas.

15. So i have various screenshots but apparently i can not add attachments to forums posts :S
    Go to https://imgur.com/ , make a album with the screenshots and post it here so we see what's up.