1. Respawn of nodes

Is it ok to have default nodes respawn rate on fresh 12k players realm in Northrend? How is your experience can you farm something? Im leveling engineering and finding saronite is such a pain.

2. So its wasting time right now, at this moment. Its better to farm in outland at good spots and sell these bars and buy saronite

3. The Nodes respawn times are extremely slow. I have been flying around for 2 hours without finding a single saronite mine, This issue needs to be resolved ASAP guys.

4. This issue has been resolved and it'll be applied by the end of the week. We are also underway in reworking all of the nodes so over the next few updates, the situation should significantly improved.

5. This issue has been resolved and it'll be applied by the end of the week. We are also underway in reworking all of the nodes so over the next few updates, the situation should significantly improved.
    Thanks Proterean <3

6. May 5, 2020  
    Hello, check when would this update be? I just toured a large part of Northrend and hopefully got 5 mines, it is a real headache to collect minerals.

7. May 6, 2020  
    This issue has been resolved and it'll be applied by the end of the week. We are also underway in reworking all of the nodes so over the next few updates, the situation should significantly improved.
    By the end of which week? After 2 hours of flying in ic and storm peaks i found exactly one saronite deposit, doesn't seem resolved.

8. May 6, 2020  
    Yeah, it seems even worse that before actucally

9. May 6, 2020  
    Normally I can fly through icecrown on my usual route and find a node every 2-4 minutes of dedicated farming.
    There are enough nodes if you know how to farm properly but the problem is the "tick" rate of nodes appearing on minimap, the distance at which they appear at and also that many of the nodes which are marked on addon databases and wowhead don't actually spawn. Seems like many of the spawn points are not enabled or have a much much much lower rate of spawn than some other spots.
    Some, I have flew past 50+ times and never seen spawned in areas where there obviously should be nodes.

10. May 7, 2020  
    I think the issue you guys are running into here is that the nodes seem to be on a fixed respawn timer on Frostmourne. Also they do not change positions.
    If i recall correctly, however, that's not how it normally works. The overall number of nodes in one zone usually depends on the number of players (miners?) in that zone and once you loot a node, it respawns at a random location within that zone.
    The first part is based on anecdotal evidence and i have no source for the second part, so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

11. May 8, 2020  
    When is the fix comming i thought it would be yesterday ?

12. May 8, 2020  

13. May 10, 2020  
    It's not just the nodes in Northrend, I'm trying to level mining in the old world and really struggling to find all types of ore. I've circled entire zones and seen only one tin node for example in an hour! It seems ALL mining node respawns are broken.

14. May 12, 2020  
    bump post back up, this need attention

15. May 12, 2020  
    To be honest, I'm starting to see why the rates shouldn't be increased.
    If you land at a node and pull a mob and within 5 seconds 3 more people land to contest it, there are far too many miners on the server.
    Perhaps having a rate of spawn that makes mining not so profitable will push some people to other professions.

Don't think there's an easy solution here and just increasing spawn rates will only bring more miners, which will result in the same problem.

123 Last