1. May 18, 2020  

Frostmourne content release rate

Hi there! This topic is about Frostmourne's current content release rate. Considering the speed we're currently going, it might be a good idea to re-calculate the speed at which the raids will be released. At the moment most of the people who play regularly are nearly BiS from the currently open raids, which leads to a lot of people not logging in or refusing to actually do anything due to the fact that they need 1-2 items( lets say from naxx) and find running the raid too tedious of a matter. This situation has greatly affected the RDF queues and pug raids. As very few people need any gear from the top emblem vendor, and hence have little to no value out of emblem farming. The problems described on top lead to a not so pleasant experience both for the players who have played since the start of the realm and the new players desperately looking for gear.
    So the question is: Should the content release rate be revisited?

2. May 18, 2020  
    "most of the people are BIS geared" I don't think most of the people are BIS geared, heck there are still many people leveling their character.
    There are many casual players that want to do the endgame content. And there are also leaderboards now, so if you are full BIS try setting a goal to get on the leaderboard then

3. May 18, 2020  
    Okay let's assess the situation:

We're 1 month into the server. After 3 months, Ulduar is expected, as they have stated 3 month intervals for content release. Speaking for myself and my friends, we feel like another 2 months with only this content will be boring as hell. Give us Ulduar sooner!

4. May 19, 2020  
    Yep and ulduar is set to be month or 2 shorter than naxx when there is also hard mode that has to be cleared.. Naxx should be shortened and ulduar should last a little longer to make up for it

5. May 19, 2020  
    Okay let's assess the situation:

We're 1 month into the server. After 3 months, Ulduar is expected, as they have stated 3 month intervals for content release. Speaking for myself and my friends, we feel like another 2 months with only this content will be boring as hell. Give us Ulduar sooner!
    Well just because you have the time to play more than the casual players, shouldn't mean they need to move their timetable to suit your playstyle :)

6. May 19, 2020  
    Well just because you have the time to play more than the casual players, shouldn't mean they need to move their timetable to suit your playstyle :)
    With the double lockout system and basically several year old mechanics, casual players should have an easy time in clearing content and gearing up for ulduar. They can just raid log after a couple weeks of raiding