1. May 15, 2020  

2. May 15, 2020  
    This whole situation is incredibly discouraging.

3. May 16, 2020  
    This will be fixed in these few coming days. Actually, a fix was supposed to go live today but due to a few unfinished issues, it had to be pushed back by a day or two.

Update: It is now live.
    Was it finally fixed? because no change is seen

4. May 16, 2020  
    Can they make custom spawn points? It is always the same spots, no reason to explore to the edge of the map, peaks etc...

5. May 17, 2020  
    Something is happening, i can't find fel iron Ore in terrokar, you can usually find it there

6. May 17, 2020  
    My experience since the update is that I'm getting 4x as many saronites as I was before with no increase of titanium (if not actually a decrease of tianium).

7. May 17, 2020  
    Seems to work as intended now, from what I heard/saw. Nodes are no longer on a fixed respawn timer, so the ores are in theory being distributed relatively fairly among all miners farming an area.
    Went farming for Saronite yesterday and for the first time actually got something more out of it than the feeling of having just wasted a bunch of time :)

8. May 17, 2020  
    Lol, fel iron bars are very expensives right now

9. May 19, 2020  
    Getting more saronites but titanium is pretty rare. Good to see it heading in the right direction though.

10. May 19, 2020  
    Now herbalism needs to be addressed. Lichbloom is 40g each, flasks 125-150g each, haste potions 60-75g each. Farming in Sholazar or Icecrown is abysmal.

I'm leveling herbalism/mining on an alt so I can change profs on my main, and on my alt in the Barrens, Stonetalon, 1k Needles, etc. I see lots of level 80's also leveling gathering professions because the situation is so dire. This will lead to the unintended consequence of EVEN MORE overfarming. A 100-300% increase in respawn rate is going to be needed to save the economy imo.

First 123