1. I'm not talking about the bosses to be easier. I'm just talking about buffed mechanics which force you to farm resistence gear even with naxx equip. You say the boss is designed for this ? Ofc it is. But on retail serverfirst guilds fought this boss with pretty ****ty gear, like every competition. They didn't had the time to farm naxx over and over every couple days...or get reputation epics thrown at them. We could discuss about how much they nerfed this ability which is of course to much if it's true. But 4,2k ticks...come on. Don't try to tell me you can heal this with naxx gear and a serious heal setup.
    Your concept of "farm resistance gear" is crafting two intentional resistance pieces from frost orbs to mitigate a blizzlike mechanic of a fight in a blizzlike manner? Wow, what a farm.

2. So... Heigan and Sapph confirmed to be nerfed, what other bosses have been nerfed in these recent changes?

3. Your concept of "farm resistance gear" is crafting two intentional resistance pieces from frost orbs to mitigate a blizzlike mechanic of a fight in a blizzlike manner? Wow, what a farm.
    Frost Aura is supposed to do 1600 damage every 2sec 25-man blizzlike. Before the nerf here it did 4,2k with frostresistence aura. Where is this blizzlike ?

4. So... Heigan and Sapph confirmed to be nerfed, what other bosses have been nerfed in these recent changes?
    Gluth eating the decimated zombies healed him for the tiniest fraction of his HP(Meaning this tactic could be ignored), Patchwerk on 25man lastnight wasn't hitting a third person consistantly.

These could also be bugs rather than nerfs.

5. Frost Aura is supposed to do 1600 damage every 2sec 25-man blizzlike. Before the nerf here it did 4,2k with frostresistence aura. Where is this blizzlike ?
    It wasn't supposed to be Blizzlike.... like 4 times this has been said. Content was supposed to be BUFFED not Blizzlike.

6. Gluth eating the decimated zombies healed him for the tiniest fraction of his HP(Meaning this tactic could be ignored), Patchwerk on 25man lastnight wasn't hitting a third person consistantly.

These could also be bugs rather than nerfs.
    Gluth not receiving much healing from zombies has been a thing since the first reset I'm pretty sure. I'm asking about what changed this weekend.

7. Frost Aura is supposed to do 1600 damage every 2sec 25-man blizzlike. Before the nerf here it did 4,2k with frostresistence aura. Where is this blizzlike ?
    It's not supposed to be Blizzlike, multiple people have stated that it's supposed to be harder than retail. That is the *entire* point of the server.

8. So... Heigan and Sapph confirmed to be nerfed, what other bosses have been nerfed in these recent changes?
    Where is the confirmation of this you're seeing?

9. to be fair, it seemed like naxx 10 was unnecessarily buffed/bugged last reset. anub moving at full speed during locust swarm was ****ed up, we had to get creative to down him this week on 10 man.

i just wish there was official communication as to what the **** was going on with these raids. it's pretty demoralizing to down bosses ezpz one reset to only come back the next and hit a rock wall, waste an hour feeling like you're all smoothed brain af, only to realize it's been buffed/bugged and you need to adapt.

i came from a new TBC server before frostmourne and the level of official communication from their admins blows warmane out of the water. a real shame, honestly.

10. Where is the confirmation of this you're seeing?
    He's just trusting this post to be accurate.

BUT

Here are 2 twitch links of guilds doing Naxx 25 lastnight.

In this one you can see <D I R T Y>'s Heigen dance : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/604798854

In this one you can see our Heigen and Saph kill : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/604700064

11. in my opinion, 10 mans could be nerfed to be accessible to pugs, while keeping the 25 with the hardcore essence

12. It's not supposed to be Blizzlike, multiple people have stated that it's supposed to be harder than retail. That is the *entire* point of the server.
    Yes and as far as I know the content should have been buffed approximately 30% buffed...healthpool and damage. Not 200% ?

13. in my opinion, 10 mans could be nerfed to be accessible to pugs, while keeping the 25 with the hardcore essence
    I agree with this 100% , I think that could be a happy medium.
    Edited: April 28, 2020

14. Where is the confirmation of this you're seeing?
    Vods mostly and people crying but I'm wondering if anything else has actually changed or if some late bloomers came to raid and are disappointed. I know Heigan's safe zones randomly changed midweek and nobody threw a fit.

15. Vods mostly and people crying but I'm wondering if anything else has actually changed or if some late bloomers came to raid and are disappointed. I know Heigan's safe zones randomly changed midweek and nobody threw a fit.
    We cleared this raid Sunday and came back Monday and did it again and that's when we noticed the change, So we aren't late bloomers. We had literally done it the day before.

First 12345 Last