1. May 6, 2020  

Hords pvp

i'm writing this with no hope to fix...
    i wish someone wrote sth in forums or sb told me before joining this server or at least HORDE side...
    after 10 year i decide to join WOTLK expantion in well-known private server : warmane
    and warmane forced me to chose lordaeron B.C this one had no queue! well i thought its fine , at least its one of the best server (though i hate 1x and hate lvl up)

as always FOR THE HORDE
    but combining all realms and ally side being much stronger actuly ruined the exprience...
    today , i joined 5 BG and all LOSS
    yesterday 13 loss and 1 win
    the day before 4 loss 1 win
    everyone in ally side have a shadowmourne and horde side is FULL pve!
    enabled mercenarys ! but i guess its just for dadys favorate side (allys) and they should be dumb to use this stupid thing...
    nvm
    how can it be like this? its not like ppl lvl up on horde side either! ( i saw 3 ally ppl for every horde ppl i saw while i was LVL up!

its not all about complain!i have 2 suggestion! this is the ONLY way that ganna fix this mess!

1-force mercenary for both faction so both side join random ally or horde in BGs
    2- free of charge faction change! its ok ... after 13 years of playing wow i join allys... but there is no way to donate in my region
    Edited: May 6, 2020

2. May 6, 2020  
    BG have crossrealm with Lordearon, Icecrown and blackrock if I remember correctly

3. May 6, 2020  
    yea u right...
    and is a bad thing.
    easy player from Icecrown (easy to get SHM) ruined the exprience for lordearon....

who decide such thing? matching up ppl from hard realm with easy one?

p.s: 3 more loss for today! 8 loss - 0 win

4. May 6, 2020  
    Well i play ally and i have an oposite opinion. Most of my BGs are won by the horde. And for me lorderon is not a problem blackrook with their instant relentless gear is.

5. May 6, 2020  
    Well i play ally and i have an oposite opinion. Most of my BGs are won by the horde. And for me lorderon is not a problem blackrook with their instant relentless gear is.
    agree
    blackrook is a problem
    update on today status: 11game -2win

6. May 6, 2020  
    Start premading and stop losing.

7. May 7, 2020  
    Well Im playing at ally, when I started I enabled mercenary mode cause imo it was too hard to win any bg by ally site.

As for lvling, there are moments when You are 3v1 as ally, as well as when You are 3v1 as horde. And I lvled over 10 chars in the last 1,5 year.

Im not saying its 100% balanced, but its far from a real problem imo. Just wait for arena - full wrath + SM arena on Your first fight with 0 mmr, thats where fun begins! :)

8. May 7, 2020  
    The problem exists and can't deny it. Horde team always has more 10-20k low gear ppl and seems like they're beginners. Often there's someone who just sits afk on the starting point, who probably play for ally side in the parallel window))
    As one of methods solving this, yes it's not blizzlike and so on, but nerf human racial ability. I've seen on some private server that they changed it to not remove stuns and remove other things. This way most pvp players' choice probably would be not so monotonous.

9. May 7, 2020  
    30 POINTS no donate...change faction

10. May 7, 2020  
    I will say more, for Blackrock (that I'm playing on) it's free. But this doesn't fix the problem itself.

11. May 7, 2020  
    well, please read before sending Spam comments...
    its not possible in here

12. May 7, 2020  
    well, please read before sending Spam comments...
    its not possible in here

reply to other comment:

i'm not sure about pandaria, but in Legion and bfa, human recial spell is changed, and just remove stun
    like undeads that just remove fear...

thats an amazing idea
    Edited: May 7, 2020

13. May 7, 2020  
    Well Im playing at ally, when I started I enabled mercenary mode cause imo it was too hard to win any bg by ally site.

As for lvling, there are moments when You are 3v1 as ally, as well as when You are 3v1 as horde. And I lvled over 10 chars in the last 1,5 year.

Im not saying its 100% balanced, but its far from a real problem imo. Just wait for arena - full wrath + SM arena on Your first fight with 0 mmr, thats where fun begins! :)
    to test this , i tried ally side today on instant 80 realm

8 game , 2 loss , 6 win
    so , i should say, i am Not agree with you

by the way, the fact that allys control VOA , all the time, at least this week and on my realm (lordaeron) shows that there is serious imbalance in this server...

14. May 8, 2020  
    to test this , i tried ally side today on instant 80 realm

8 game , 2 loss , 6 win
    so , i should say, i am Not agree with you

by the way, the fact that allys control VOA , all the time, at least this week and on my realm (lordaeron) shows that there is serious imbalance in this server...
    Mate, look again for Your words... If something happens to You, it means it happens for all the server.

If opposite happens to me (or other), I'm wrong cause Im not suited for Your situation.

Once again, Im not saying its perfectly balanced, but Im here from time that molten still allowed to get quest-reward items for points and You could lvl a char in half day ^^ I had weeks (or days) when I was struggling to win any bg as ally all day, same at horde site. I was struggling to do VoA entire week by horde side, and guess what, same on ally side. There are BGs when ally are better and wins more frequent, so are the bgs when horde performs better. No need to make topic like this every 3 days on forum.

15. May 9, 2020  
    well, i am not talking about 5 years ago. so ?
    right now there is a huge problem
    sure , ur happy with ur ally side , who hate winning? if i were u, same as u, i would call this topics useless

in last 2 day, i had 3 win. do u understand what that means ?!
    Edited: May 9, 2020

123 Last