1. May 7, 2020  

prev/next Button bug with Auctioneer

Hi! I've been using Auctioneer and since the very beginning of using it on Warmane the prev/next button is bugged in the middle of auction list and there is no way of me changing pages. The issue seems to be CompactUI that changes the whole interface. Have not found any way to fix this - anyone has any suggestions/fixes on this?
    P.S. The screenshot is posted below

Thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/yppAVAt.png

2. May 7, 2020  
    I have also noticed issues with Sorting being buggy. the Pct sorting option sometimes not working properly (Ignoring a lot of auctions and not posting them on front page). The same with .. Aswell as scanner scanning only half of the items on AH.

3. I belive it's because Elvui, I have the same problem but once I remove ElvUI it works just fine. But lemme help you with that.

Go to Elvui menu, then on the left column click on Skins and then Uncheck the blizzard one. You'll have to relog, and the windows wont look like the Elvui's ones, but that should fix your problem.
    Edited: August 19, 2020 Reason: Adding something helpful

4. May 15, 2021  
    To help people with same problem and want to keep the Elvui Skin on auctioneer go to auctioneer configure / Util Modules / CompactUI and uncheck the use of compact UI / Previous and next page button wil be top right under search now ,will make ur search items larger in scale but its the same amount each page search.

If somebody finds another solution witch lets u keep compact UI and Elvui Skin , let me know