1. May 10, 2020  

Stop switching to "Track Humanoids" when shapeshifting into cat form

Hi!
    So, the problem with my feral is the following. If I eat [Tracker snacks] to track beasts or drink an [Elixir of Detect Undead] to track undead respectively, my the tracking option on my minimap will get set to "None". When it is set to "None" whenever i shapeshift into a cat form or start a fight in cat form the tracking will automatically switch to "track humanoids" (doesn't happen so if the minimap options shows i'm tracking something else like "Find Herbs" or "Repair". And at the same time, of course, i loose my buff to track beasts or undead and it is not back when i shapeshift out from the cat form. I just have to eat / drink after every fight which can get way too expensive and time consuming.
    So if you know any way to disable "Track humanoids" to be enabled automatically, i'd be very happy if you could help me with this issue )

2. May 12, 2020  
    Why are you messing around with so much tracking? Druids don't have a buff to do extra damage to tracked mobs.

3. May 12, 2020  
    By tracking i mean showing NPC's, players (when tracking humanoids) or objects on the minimap. Nothing to do with extra damage, just convenience and efficiency that helps in doing quests.
    Edited: May 12, 2020

4. Hello,

I have the same issue. Could you solve it?