1. May 14, 2020  

Is Blizzard going to get on my back for downloading this client?

Howdy. Just found this place and I'm astounded by the playercount. I really would like to play but the last time I tried torrenting a WoW client, Blizzard sent me a letter basically saying "Dont do that again."

Is this an empty threat? I've tried running VPN's and torrenting at the same time, but that causes my VPN to disconnect occassionally. Thanks.

2. May 14, 2020  
    Depends on the country you're in and how hard to they prosecute people downloading torrents and breaking author's rights.
    For example, if you're in Germany you'll get in trouble near instantly, if you're somewhere on the Balkan you're safe. In my country they arrest like 50 people yearly on a 4 milion population so..
    If you're somewhere like Germany, get a good paid VPN and use it when downloading and playing.

3. May 14, 2020  
    If you're somewhere like Germany, get a good paid VPN and use it when downloading and playing.
    It's only downloading the game that gets people in trouble. Using a VPN while playing the game is not required and not recommended. Many VPN IP addresses are banned because people have been using them for breaking the rules. And your account gets banned if you log in from a banned IP. It's less likely on a paid VPN but still possible since many people get the same IP address.