1. May 14, 2020  

Randomly banned

Hello guys. Ive been recently banned for alleged cheating. I didnt understand what happened because ive never used any third party programs, just addons and thats it.. so I asked a member of the staff what happened and the explanation was "Purposeful invisibilitty: Making your model invisible to other players and that doesnt happen accidentally". I truly dont understand what happened so I was wondering if anyboydy knows what ability I used or what I did wrong so I dont do it again. I play mage and I use invisibility in arena but i see every other mage do that.. Thanks guys

2. May 14, 2020  
    well, a side effect of client with WoD/Legion models is that in arena your enemy might be invisible.

In that case it is not your fault if your enemey can not see you because he is using a client with WoD/Legion models.
    So...

Edit:
    but we can not see the proof used for your ban, so there is not much else we can say
    Edited: May 14, 2020

3. May 14, 2020  
    I use the old models version. I asked them for proof but they didnt provide, I dont get it. So basically it is a client failure and I might get banned again randomly? Or what can i do about it? Download the other client?

4. May 14, 2020  
    I use the old models version. I asked them for proof but they didnt provide, I dont get it. So basically it is a client failure and I might get banned again randomly? Or what can i do about it? Download the other client?
    no, you do not need to change your client.
    I said that players who uses client with WoD/Legion can not see their enemy in arena sometimes.

So, potentially you were invisible because the client used by your enemy is bugged (so you can not do anything about)

But, as I said before, we can not see the proof used for your ban, so there is not much else I can say about that