1. May 14, 2020  

[A] Social And Progressive "Bloody Butchers" Recruiting People For Raids

Hello To Everyone

1. Introduction
    Basic Guild Information:
    We are a fairly new guild mainly created for those who want to have fun and relax while they progress no matter their gears.
    We have active and experienced members who are open to teach and explain tactics and mechanism of game.
    Bloody Butchers is looking for players who are tired of hardcore guilds pressure and want to laugh and enjoy raiding and game.

2. Raids
    Raid Progress:
    ICC 10: 11/12 HC , 3x ICC Hc/Nm, 1 ICC Gear Up
    ICC 25: 9/12
    ToGC 10: 50/50
    ToGC 25: 45/50
    RS 10: 4/4
    RS 25: 4/4

Raid Times:

Thursday:

ToC and ToGC --> 12:00 , 14:00 ST

Firday:
    Fun Achiv and Mount runs Such as:
    Karazhan , TK , Naxx etc. --> 14:00

Saturday:
    ICC 10 HC --> 12:00 ST

Sunday:
    ICC 25 Men --> 13:00 ST

Monday:
    ICC 10 Men --> 12:00 ST
    ICC 10 Men --> 15:00 ST
    ICC 10 Men --> 17:30 ST

Tuesday:
    ICC Or RS --> 13:00 ST

Wednesday:
    Guild Event

We have Fun, Achievement and Mount Runs between our raids

3. Events
    Guild Events:
    Between all those raiding and farming and all the exhausting works during week, We have fun guild events exclusively for guild members each week on Wednesdays
    There is some rewards of course *Wink*

4. Community

Beside raiding and working together, We have a really friendly community with great sense of humor, An active discord server, Not just for raids but also for chilling and normal conversations.
    We are focused on keeping guild friendly and positive with no toxic behavior, Members become friends and help each other in any way they can
    There is no yelling at each other and no pressure for raids
    Members are willing to teach tactics, Help with professions, etc.

5. Guild Ranks

We are slowly but confidently filling our guild ranks, With every promotion comes guild's members approval
    Every bit of help is valued and those who help improve the guild are valued

6. Requirements:
    Our GS Req currently is set on 5.5k With some knowledge of your class
    Proper Gems and Enchants (Which in case someone needs we can help them with)
    Some knowledge of raiding just to feel the atmosphere when we are explaining tactics and to be familiar with team work

7. Loot System:
    As for normal everyday raids we go with a normal rolling system
    For those more important raids such as RS 25, ICC 25 and HC raids we use a modified DKP system to make looting as fair as possible for all the members old and new

For more information or any sort of question you have feel free to contact us

Guild Master:
    Felafel

Officers:
    Lilpimpxd , Merlynx , Grendex

2nd Officers:
    Luxwarrious , Eksx , Drenajus , Blondess , Crypttic

P.S:
    Reminder: It's not a hardcore guild, We are looking for members who want to have fun and enjoy the game while they progress and do their raids

Thank you all for giving us your time by reading this post
    Edited: August 28, 2020 Reason: Changing Req For Guild

2. May 14, 2020  
    Playing with the guild is a lot of fun.
    There's always something that you can do with them and you don't run out of entertainment.

3. May 14, 2020  
    Really good guild, I'm very happy being a part in this social, friendly guild.

4. Progressions So Far:

ICC 10 - Cleared
    ICC 10 HC - 10/12

ICC 25 - Cleared (But with few Pugs - Still Recruiting for full guild run)
    ICC 25 HC - 8/12 (With some pugs - Still Recruiting for full guild run)

RS 10 - Cleared
    RS 25 - Cleared

RS HC - Not Yet

We are recruiting people to fill our core 25 raids now

Raid time is between 12 to 6 PM Server Time

5. BB is like a family you want to be part of, so join if you are bored from the "casual play" and make some friends wich will help you grow.

6. ATM We Have 4x ICC 10s Hc , Nm and Gear Up run for under-geared members

ICC 10 HC 11/12

7. I was all the time PVP keen on player till my teens, but I came back to play some WOTLK after 8 years or smth, and got invited to this guild, and i really liked to play PVE with the people, that want to teach you if you are total newbie in the raids like ICC etc., im the live example of this. In this guild i feel like im playing with a friends, not like with some kind of "collegues". Thats what i enjoy the most, and we are all like someone said a family, that we are growing and growing and also main thing improving and trying our best. Never gonna leave this guild until they will want me to kick :p Good luck and have fun guyz.

8. hi, i am interested in joining the guild. Fury warrior 6.1k GS. New to the game and willing to learn from the guild.

9. hey, you guys still recruiting?
    iam hunter 5.7 gs (somehow iam stuck with this gs because the stat of armor penetration)
    i can do every raid content without any problem encounter :D

10. Whisper 1 of the officers above mentioned.

11. hi, i am interested in joining the guild. Fury warrior 6.1k GS. New to the game and willing to learn from the guild.
    Hello mate, Contact one of the officers in the game and we will talk about it

12. hey, you guys still recruiting?
    iam hunter 5.7 gs (somehow iam stuck with this gs because the stat of armor penetration)
    i can do every raid content without any problem encounter :D
    Hello mate,
    Sorry for the late reply as we posted a new recruiting post on forum
    If you're still looking for a guild we will be more than happy to help you out
    Contact one of the officers

13. Do you guys take in new/lvling characters? Going to be starting fresh on the server tomorrow.

14. Do you guys take in new/lvling characters? Going to be starting fresh on the server tomorrow.
    It depends on the situation, Normally? No, But there are exceptions, Contact me "Felafel" through game and we will talk about it