1. May 16, 2020  

Dungeon Culture

I've been tanking on my paladin Satheros, and most groups I'm in are incredibly impatient. For example, one player that was a paladin had righteous fury on, which for those who don't know causes a paladin to generate threat with all of their holy spells. This was at the very start of the dungeon, so I pointed it out in English. By this time, the hunter in our group was already yelling at me to pull. After that, the paladin responded they didn't speak English, so I told them in Spanish, which was their native tongue.

Even after I told them, they still didn't switch off righteous fury until after the first boss. Not too long after this incident, the healer needed mana, so the hunter and warrior decided to pull ahead while she was drinking. If I didn't have CDs ready that could have been a wipe right there.

The paladin then asked in Spanish why he couldn't use Judgement of Light, so as I was explaining it to him in Spanish, one of my party members insulted us poorly in Spanish and tried to get us to hurry up.

As of writing this is only one example of what I've had to deal with, but I am pleased to say that not all runs have people that rude in them. However, I have had runs that resulted in multiple wipes because of excessive pulling, lack of CC, or just general lack of awareness. This is my first character on the server and I have no heirlooms, so I take things at a somewhat slow pace in every dungeon, and try to do things right.

TL;DR - Should leveling dungeons be run incredibly fast, or should each pull have some form of planning to it? I just want to know if I'm not on par with where I should be.

2. May 16, 2020  
    Sadly some people are like that and just want everything to go fast and hurry up so they can be done with their dungeon. Also people forget that some players can be new to the game and dont know everything from the second they start playing.

The speed of a dungeon run depends on the group. If the dps is low it will take longer, If the healer is low lvl or not the best geared you need to do smaller pulls and maybe take manabreaks. The same with the tank. So no the dungeon should not be a speed run if the group is not able to do it.
    Also if you dont know that dungeon is not gonna be as fast as if its your xyz th time doing that dungeon.

3. May 16, 2020  
    also alot depends on the healer/tank trust. If for example I tank with a friend healing me, I would do big pulls, and keep a fast pace. If I tank it with a random healer who I don't know, I'll start with a slow pace, and slowly will speed up to see how much he can hold. Some healers are expirienced and don't mind big pulls and fast pulling, while some others need to stop for mana often, and can't deal with too big pulls.
    As for the rude players? Every community has a percent of *******s in it, and when doing rdf high chance you'll meet few of them.
    Litteraly got kicked out of an rdf once for going afk for 20 seconds, while telling the group beforehand, 3 minutes after I returned. (kick is disabled for 5 minutes at the start of a dungeon), and had a tank leave once after we tried telling him that he took a talent that let him charge in defensive stance so he don't have to swap stances before each pull.
    On the other hand had some runs with very helpful people, like people who gave me tips on a good feral dps rotation after I told them it was my first time getting pop as a dps and not as tank, or even one time someone gave my mage a i264 wand as a gift in a toc5 run I did at lvl 78 for pre-gearing to 80.