1. May 17, 2020  

Bring ulduar a couple weeks sooner?

As title states, so far having 2 lockouts speeds up the progression and gearing very easily. Leading to clearing content very quickly.

I wonder if warmane could consider progressing to ulduar a couple weeks sooner. Most guilds have cleared all content now and having another month and the newer guilds will soon be clearing all content within a week or 2.

It would be nice to have ulduar come sooner as guilds might get burnt out on double lockout and having to wait another month for new raids. Not to mention countries opening up and more people going back to their jobs.

2. May 17, 2020  
    Most of the guilds that have been farming naxx since the first week were farming LoD several times per week for months, if not years. They can deal with repetitive content for another month while the rest of the realm catches up. This time period also allows people to make and gear alts so they have more ways to contribute to their guild by the time uludar comes out.

3. May 17, 2020  
    Most of the guilds that have been farming naxx since the first week were farming LoD several times per week for months, if not years. They can deal with repetitive content for another month while the rest of the realm catches up. This time period also allows people to make and gear alts so they have more ways to contribute to their guild by the time uludar comes out.
    Not everyone enjoys farming same content for months with a 2x lockout.. It is burning people out, don't think the few guilds that farmed naxx the first week matter now that majority of the playerbase has cleared all content

4. May 17, 2020  
    As title states, so far having 2 lockouts speeds up the progression and gearing very easily. Leading to clearing content very quickly.

I wonder if warmane could consider progressing to ulduar a couple weeks sooner. Most guilds have cleared all content now and having another month and the newer guilds will soon be clearing all content within a week or 2.

It would be nice to have ulduar come sooner as guilds might get burnt out on double lockout and having to wait another month for new raids. Not to mention countries opening up and more people going back to their jobs.
    It's not only seasonal PvE, releasing Ulduar would destabilize the PvP season unless they'd already enable the next PVP tier.

It won't happen prolly, just wait it out.

5. May 17, 2020  
    Not everyone enjoys farming same content for months with a 2x lockout.. It is burning people out, don't think the few guilds that farmed naxx the first week matter now that majority of the playerbase has cleared all content
    Absolutely, but why are you playing on a server that specifically caters to that playstyle if you don't like it?

6. May 18, 2020  
    There's nothing wrong with the 2x lockout system, all I'm saying is faster lockouts should = faster content progression.

7. May 18, 2020  
    There's nothing wrong with the 2x lockout system, all I'm saying is faster lockouts should = faster content progression.
    So? You have any idea just how long the specific stages lasted on retail? Thats right, they were really long. If anything Ulduar should be cut to 1 month and Toc increased to 5 months of progression.

8. May 18, 2020  
    It would be nice to have ulduar come sooner as guilds might get burnt out on double lockout and having to wait another month for new raids.
    I know this may sound shocking, but its ok for people and guilds to take a break till next tier release if they feel burn out.

9. May 18, 2020  
    So? You have any idea just how long the specific stages lasted on retail? Thats right, they were really long. If anything Ulduar should be cut to 1 month and Toc increased to 5 months of progression.
    If we're trying to implement a 50% proportion it would be close to this:

Realm open - Ulduar _____ (3 months)
    Ulduar - ToC ___________ (1 month 3 weeks)
    ToC - ICC ______________(2 months [Onyxia's Lair re-release 3 weeks in])
    ICC -RS _______________(3 months 1 week)
    RS - Realm close _________(2 months 3 weeks)

Warmane combining RS into ICC release (LoD needing to be cleared first) is a good way to trim the fat off the end of the 12 month, 3 week timeline and it also allows for adding time for raids people don't often do on Icecrown (Naxx+Ulduar). I also think seeing ICC progression again will be nice.
    Edited: May 18, 2020

10. May 19, 2020  
    If you used your brain you would know that everything lasted so long on retail because there was no increased rates and only one lockout.. I do not understand why people like you want ulduar cut short.. maybe cause you struggle to clear hard mode? Hm

11. May 19, 2020  
    If you used your brain you would know that everything lasted so long on retail because there was no increased rates and only one lockout.. I do not understand why people like you want ulduar cut short.. maybe cause you struggle to clear hard mode? Hm
    Why are you assuming so many things with no basis to it? I love ulduar but am really ****in tired of it. See, thats the same bad reasoning you use for naxxramas. so...