1. May 21, 2020  

Server WIPE and LK was 650K HP

Is it possible to get any reward i mean at least achives for this server wipe? Our LK was in last phase after ressurection and when it was on 650K HP sever wiped i demand a reward because it was raid wthoit any wipe and after this whole team was destroyed we couldnt make it again.

2. May 21, 2020  
    No, sorry. You managed to do it once, you can do it again. I've seen worse happen, like server crash right after the boss dies, server comes back up with the boss dead and gone with no loot. We don't help in those cases either.

3. May 22, 2020  
    No, sorry. You managed to do it once, you can do it again. I've seen worse happen, like server crash right after the boss dies, server comes back up with the boss dead and gone with no loot. We don't help in those cases either.
    But he DEMANDS!!! LOL

4. May 23, 2020  
    Is it possible to get any reward i mean at least achives for this server wipe? Our LK was in last phase after ressurection and when it was on 650K HP sever wiped i demand a reward because it was raid wthoit any wipe and after this whole team was destroyed we couldnt make it again.
    I see Karen has joined the realm.

5. May 23, 2020  
    "We were close.. gimme gimme" .. Sorry. But no. If server restarts. There is 30min warning, so dont pull. If server crashes. Do it again. You can demand all you want. Not going to happen.