1. May 22, 2020  

What is Your Favourite Shooter?

Hi there!
    What is your favourite shooter if you like this kind of games of course? :) and why? I like to play Valorant once a week with friends.
    Edited: May 27, 2020 Reason: additional info

2. May 23, 2020  
    Insurgency: Sandstorm, pretty intense PvP or fun CO-OP against AI

Single player is S.T.A.L.K.E.R with mods like Anomaly among others, there is no other game that can scratch that itch quite like this one.

3. May 23, 2020  
    All time favorite? Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

At the moment? The only shooter I'm playing is Planetside 2.

4. May 23, 2020  
    As old school gamer, definitely Blood 1 fps for all times.

5. May 23, 2020  

6. Overwatch has taken me by the horns and hasn't let go. No other shooter this year has built such an incredible world and filled it with such a diverse cast of characters quite like Overwatch has. It's a game that puts a name, a backstory, and a personality to whomever you're controlling. It ties every single one of the heroes abilities to their character design, making everything you do with them all the more personal. Not to mention, the sound design is among the best I've ever experienced in any game, with voice lines serving as both flavor and function. Just when I think I need a break from playing it, the art style, the team-based combat, and the well-balanced cast of heroes just keeps pulling me back in.

7. May 13, 2021  
    Imma go ahead and say it, Call of Duty.

Needs me that fast paced pvp

8. May 17, 2021  

9. May 19, 2021  
    If overwatch counts as a shooter then OW xD.
    And Doom 2016.(Yet to try Eternal)

10. Tom Clancy Raven Shield Rainbow SIx and Battlefield 2 both favs with great memories.