1. May 31, 2020  

PvP guilds ruining PvP :)

Can we do something about these tards ruining the experience for everyone? Like few battlegrounds in a row, using that *****ic addon, they enter as 10 man or 15 man premade into SotA or EotS, or whatever other battleground.

They don't care about winning battleground, only about incrementing their magical hk number.

Most of pvp guilds do this, (Iron Horde/Alliance, Paradox, Carpe , Pokemons etc...) Thing that hurts is like 80% of these players suck in individual pvp, and can't do anything when isolated from group (apes together stronk).

Would be nice if it's possible to make that ****ty addon ilegal to use, or do something in order to prevent those one-sided rbgs. Maybe you guys enjoy playing like a zombie, farming even more stupid people? I don't care about winning or losing battleground, as long as it's proper fight, including players doing cc, going back and forth etc.. rather than having 2 pockets healer 1 pvp geared dk doing frontline and rest of "dream team" going full pve pew-pew-ing.

End of rant I guess.

2. June 1, 2020  
    Welcome to warmane! Sorry that you didnt got the expirience you wanted.

3. June 1, 2020  
    You can always make your own premade and show them how it's done.

4. June 1, 2020  
    You can always join a PvP guild and join their premade. When you are full geared and don't want honor points for gear or to make gold, then objectives don't matter anymore, it's all about hk farming. Premades are usually made to slaughter the opposite team regardless of focusing on objectives, but rather focus on winning the battle over the objectives in a battleground. They might have lost the battleground, but the premade have actually won the war, it's the lowbies who wants a win have lost in the battleground.

5. June 1, 2020  
    I don't care about winning or losing battleground, as long as it's proper fight, including players doing cc, going back and forth etc..
    Lol! Oh wait... You are serious? Let me laugh even harder!

People rarely CC anything but healers. Back and forth happens when you miraculously have raids that have the people of even skill. Such bg's are what... 1% of the battlegrounds even on retail?
    Dunno why would you expect it to happen more often here.

6. June 1, 2020  
    Okay lemme clarify. I play here from 2010 when it was only Neltharion. I have played pvp with every class, have now around 8 bis toons. Before you used to get 5 normal bgs and then you get 1 with premade, you say screw it it's premade go next and gg. But nowadays it's 5 bgs in a row, dozen of those ******s playing together. It's a bit hard when you have 5 man premade that have proper rdps and frontline, backed by healer, but heck it's doable.. Thing that is not doable is winning against a whole guild who are on discord or what not.

I mean I don't mind you doing premade I guess, it's fine to play with friends, it's what the game is for. Issue is the lack of normal balanced battleground, it's mostly us or them overruning opposite team and going to gy farm. And then those with brain stop respawning and you spend 20 minutes waiting for those morons to finish, but they won't, they don't even wanna cap flag/tower, they would rather farm some 4 poor schmucks on gy than go next bg and farm way more kills.

Again, the addon is a problem. 5 man premade is okay, but playing AV or even those 15man bgs against whole guild is rly not fun.

I too am in bgs to farm honor and kills, after doing first win of the day, but come on let's do some pvp, let's do some cc-ing , not every time same frontline, same pve geared hunters, same valanyr hpala etc etc...

I too used to do these premades for few days, and it's bull****, you obliterate everyone, you spend 90% of the game farming empty gy. Gave up on that as soon as I realized how "fun" it was. So no, I don't want to play each bg same composition with egomaniacs, and therefore increasing the number of those cancerous premades.

I realize none care about the state of world pvp and bgs, hence more and more mboxers ruining wgrasps or occasional bgs, (yes it was allowed on retail, but no you couldn't have had 30 bis chars/accounts... plus the amount of gold those ppl earn and ruin the economy as well). I know some of you don't agree with this (as you are the part of those pvp guilds, all high and mighty), some of you do and don't care to comment cuz you realize it's pointless, rest are clueless to know what forums are or how to play bgs at all, but I had to rant somewhere.

P.S. Idk if it's due to merc mode the increase of premades (haven't tried it), or whatever, but can we ban that AV enabler addon, or whatever you use nowadays, or make it somehow that they only play against each other, like 15 man premade vs 15 man premade. (Tho, the fragile pvp ego makes 1 premade leave as soon as they see they can't farm opposite team).

7. June 1, 2020  
    The problem, as usual, is the cross-realm and the mercenary mode.

All the premades, alliance or horde, will end up in the Horde side.

So if you join alone, as alliance you will have "first time trying this class backpedaling" blackrock players and low gs in your team, vs double pm.

8. June 4, 2020  
    I too used to do these premades for few days, and it's bull****, you obliterate everyone, you spend 90% of the game farming empty gy. Gave up on that as soon as I realized how "fun" it was. So no, I don't want to play (...)
    You are absolutely right. To queue bis premades and enjoy endless stomping to graveyard farm, you need to have an iq deficit.
    A sane person would see it as boring and just play standard bg's to have more equal, challenging games.

People that bis premade are sad to me. There is no fun in doing them, you are just wasting time standing on the enemy graveyard dude.

9. June 4, 2020  
    Just form a premade yourself. Man, people nowadays complaining about everything.

Of course camping a graveyard is super stupid, boring and only performed by *****s but if this is the case, there is a simple solution: Don't ress. If there is nobody to kill aka no HKs to farm, they will try to finish the BG to go forward to the next one.
    And if you care about a proper fight, then form a premade yourself. If those players suck in individual PvP then there shouldn't be any problem fighting them with an own premade.

Just don't cry for the official ban of mechanic xyz if there are simple solutions you can acomplish for yourself.
    PvP is most fun in a group with friends and if it helps your chances of winning then I would say premade is the way to go.

10. May 15, 2021  
    Just why allow premades, why? What is the reaon behind it? Why is allowed premades better than not allowed premades?

11. May 16, 2021  
    Nice necro with literally zero addition to the thread. lol

But after all, there's a solution, play on characters that have no icc gear and you won't be placed in bis bracket where every 100 man premade is. Least it'll be a lot easier to gear a character for mid bracket and actually have fun, or just use stock Blackrock character which shouldn't get into bis bracket either.

12. May 17, 2021  
    What if you get in bgs with multiple 3-5 man Premades on same time? Becouse actual 10 man groups are not that mutch tbh .
    Don't que Av/Isale becouse there all horde bg heroes que that as solo que and end up in same bg without making a premade.
    Ab eye wsg sota.Alliance dominate there,that's why you don't see almost never ppl like kenzz ore idc gotta farm players there.
    And eaven if you do they are bearly enough to make a difference.
    Do 10man group's exist?Ofc but it's not practical to make them as que time don't justify running them.
    Think you misunderstood your problem in a way.
    Ps tip in av ore Isale get on Mount and just run around and you won't get afk debuff ^^ i found out that works in first 10min xD.
    Edited: May 17, 2021