1. July 4, 2020  
    Warmane owners do not care.

Remember when moltdown happened and they merged with Arena-Tournament and as in compensation for lost characters they gave out coins, well some people lost 3-4-5-6 chars and ended up with 30 coins in total which is enough to buy a single piece and we're talking about of major event of databse hijacking etc.

What makes you think that they would refund anything to us, they didn't even have decency to apologize for how they ruined perfectly good realm and thousands of players who donated got bamboozled.

Hell even if we get a reply from Admin regarding this topic would be a day to remember.

I am bitter and kinda angry but i guess lots of us are, I miss my characters on Outland and all the time I've invested into them and around 300$ worth of coins as well.

I guess that's what i get for playing private server.

RIP Outland.
    You are delusional dude xD lmao. THEY CREATED OUTLAND, the players ruined it. No one can force people to play on a server and after all content was releseased and done with a lot of people left and it had a cascade effect. Warmane even gave you dual spec and achievents to make up for what TBC misses in comparison to wrath and you still have the nerve to say they ruined it lol. RIP your brain

2. July 5, 2020  
    You are delusional dude xD lmao. THEY CREATED OUTLAND, the players ruined it. No one can force people to play on a server and after all content was releseased and done with a lot of people left and it had a cascade effect. Warmane even gave you dual spec and achievents to make up for what TBC misses in comparison to wrath and you still have the nerve to say they ruined it lol. RIP your brain
    It is really a double sided issue. While Warmane Outland was popular and died is on players. But it does appear that all these players moved to other servers - so that's really on Warmne for being unable to keep the player base.

3. You are delusional dude xD lmao. THEY CREATED OUTLAND, the players ruined it. No one can force people to play on a server and after all content was releseased and done with a lot of people left and it had a cascade effect. Warmane even gave you dual spec and achievents to make up for what TBC misses in comparison to wrath and you still have the nerve to say they ruined it lol. RIP your brain
    I see you've no idea what you're talking about. Clearly you haven't played the server. It's okay Andy stay casual.

4. I see you've no idea what you're talking about. Clearly you haven't played the server. It's okay Andy stay casual.
    Your comment is not only *****ic but also pointless. What did you expect to acomplish by writing it I wonder? I played the server, we all saw the numbers over the months. What's your point dude? What do you see that others do not? Are you the chosen one?

No one can force players to play something, is not Warmanes fault people got bored on TBC lol. As stated above once TBC is completed is done, dead, nothing else to do that is not tedious or annoying. If it was Warmanes fault and not the design of the expac then we'd see the same thing on Wrath servers-hint: we do not. Players left, server died.
    Edited: July 18, 2020

5. im confused reading some of these comments

when this exact same thing happened to the cata server, everyone said "good, that server is dead anyway"

and the only people who complained were the 50-100 people who still played cata.

now the exact same thing is happening to TBC and everyone wants to complain now??
    you guys thought it was ok for cata to go down and those players to get nothing except for exactly this

Pros: -You will get a CHANCE if You donated on the website to help Warmanes work to MOVE YOUR characters to Icecrown or the REALM Warmane Choose like what they did to Neltharion Players.
    -The Character transfer INCLUDES: lvl80 boost + lvling gear 1200gs what IS NOT ENOUGH TO QUE RHC's, You get MAX profession of What you had MAXED OUT on Outland.
    - You can keep your MOUNTS, Pets.

Cons: You LOOSE All your spells, in professions recipes and skills what you already learned from Trainer aswell, You get a Starter 3K Gold what will be ATLEAST halfed from All glyphs, SPELLS at Class Trainers, what you have to buy + spend on Profession learning.
    - You Loose all your gear from your bag, all EQUIPPED items, what was in Your Bank aswell.

and 99% of the community said "yup sounds good"
    dont cry that the same thing is happening to BC now lmao

i said multiple times that BC and MOP are gonna go down soon after cata. and boom, here we are.

6. I think Warmane should be refunding or giving us some kind of coin option, because some of us did buy somethings yes, but thats kind of lame that lack of community means we lose our hard earned money/coins? :/ for this xfer? amazing COME ON WARMANE!

7. exactly, I personally get nothing because of full IC list. it's like a unintended punish for being active on IC

8. Dudues, you DONATED. You do not pay for gear on Warmane, you DONATE. Stop *****ing about the money you DONATED, that's not how it works lmao.

9. See, I feel like the coins I invested in Outland are gone to waste, ever since I switched from outland to Icecrown due to server closing.

I have made many tickets about ways that I could still benefit somehow from this character and my other characters, yet I only got to dead ends (Such as reversing my lvl to 70 or 79 so I can twink with this gear that I donated for).

My last option at the moment is if you can refund back the coins we spent on those characters and take the gear that we donated for and paid so much money on, it is utter senseless if you do not do that because when we paid this amount of money for the gear (which is even more expensive gear than on Icecrown and other realms) we did not expect that the server would die at any point of time...

Server inactivity is usually caused from bad advertising and lack in marketing, lack of social engagements, events, lack of many qualities in the server because they do not pay attention to a specific target market. It is definitely not in our hands that the server died due to many different factors.

Warmane, you must consider this and take the right action, and view it from the perspective of the players that paid YOU money, invested in you, and now are feeling like trash because their characters are of no use. Why reduce your chance in getting more money when you can guarantee that if you make those players happy they might invest again for you? Would you rather lose money for a small inactivity? Or profit in the future by maintaining your population?

Thank you.

10. you spent coins on outland, you got to use the gear on outland. outland is no more, so your gear is no more. same as when they closed the cata realm. deal with it or don't play.

11. Yea? For how long? 1 month worth of joy? then server dead? Are you for real telling us all to deal with it and its our fault that we donated for a server that did not last? We should be compensated the most because we supported it and invested in it then it went dead. They should instead make us something as a compensation for that. And it is to take our gear that we donated there, and refund us the coins so we use them on Icecrown or Frostmourne characters.

12. Yea? For how long? 1 month worth of joy? then server dead? Are you for real telling us all to deal with it and its our fault that we donated for a server that did not last? We should be compensated the most because we supported it and invested in it then it went dead. They should instead make us something as a compensation for that. And it is to take our gear that we donated there, and refund us the coins so we use them on Icecrown or Frostmourne characters.
    last i checked there's no guarantee anywhere that says how long a server will stay up. you chose to donate knowing that at anytime the servers could be shut down. it was the same situation when they shut down the cata realm, and those players had been there for years, some had spent quite large amounts of money. there was no coin refund then, there won't be 1 now.

13. See, I feel like the coins I invested in Outland are gone to waste, ever since I switched from outland to Icecrown due to server closing.

I have made many tickets about ways that I could still benefit somehow from this character and my other characters, yet I only got to dead ends (Such as reversing my lvl to 70 or 79 so I can twink with this gear that I donated for).

My last option at the moment is if you can refund back the coins we spent on those characters and take the gear that we donated for and paid so much money on, it is utter senseless if you do not do that because when we paid this amount of money for the gear (which is even more expensive gear than on Icecrown and other realms) we did not expect that the server would die at any point of time...

Server inactivity is usually caused from bad advertising and lack in marketing, lack of social engagements, events, lack of many qualities in the server because they do not pay attention to a specific target market. It is definitely not in our hands that the server died due to many different factors.

Warmane, you must consider this and take the right action, and view it from the perspective of the players that paid YOU money, invested in you, and now are feeling like trash because their characters are of no use. Why reduce your chance in getting more money when you can guarantee that if you make those players happy they might invest again for you? Would you rather lose money for a small inactivity? Or profit in the future by maintaining your population?

Thank you.
    Look we get where you are coming from, but please take a moment to read the polices and to understand the meaning of donation. You donated money to keep the server alive, how you spend your coins and on what is of your choosing and your problem.
    In legal terms you are currently asking for something on the pretext it was a purchase when it was actually a reward for a donation.
    Yes the reward is gone, you wasted it on TBC realm, folks are really sorry they cannot keep it online, they gave you the choice to move to Icecrown, that should be enough, as you will not loose all those fond memories you had even for a single month, you will be able to login in your character (the same one you invested your free time in).

As a fellow player i feel your pain, but as a fellow human i need to remind you that you have joined a FREE private server, all the money you gave to the server are for server support, you were rewarded for that support. You either get over it or stop makng such a fuss about it, Read the damn terms you agreed with when you registered here and maybe then we can have a decent conversion on compensations for your lost time.

TERMINATION OF SERVICE
    WARMANE RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CHANGE, SUSPEND, LIMIT, OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE AND THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME. WARMANE MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ANY USER'S ACCESS TO ALL OR PART OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, WITHOUT NOTICE, FOR ANY CONDUCT THAT WARMANE, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVES IS IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

DONATIONS
    DONATIONS ARE MADE ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS IN APPRECIATION OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES. WARMANE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY FINANCIAL OBLIGATION WITH RESPECT TO DONATIONS. THE USER MUST BE OVER 18 TO BE ELIGIBLE TO MAKE A DONATION TO WARMANE. WARMANE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED DONATIONS.
    Edited: November 29, 2020

First 12