1. New Class Roll

Hey I just rolled here as a rogue but it is seeming like I may need to play a tank or healer if I want to make use of the dungeon finder. Is this true? Will it be very difficult finding a raid spot as a rogue(combat)?

2. Tanks and healers find spots for RDF more easily, that's normal. I recommend queing it early in the morning EU time since most people do RDF then (to get the first RDF of the day emblems). You probably could find a spot as rogue, but as stated previously tanks/healers and casters are in highest demand.

3. Thank you for the information. Any idea what an average RDF queue time might be for a dps outside of that time window? I don't know if I have it in me to level a tank or healer at the moment xD

4. Thank you for the information. Any idea what an average RDF queue time might be for a dps outside of that time window? I don't know if I have it in me to level a tank or healer at the moment xD
    At lvl 80 the average wait time for RDF as a dps can be somewhere around 7-10 mins.