1. Idk. If Warmane left this realm i will leave Warmane also. They dont care me i dont care them. Fair enough. Thats all what i know.
    They left it open for much longer than expected considering the player base there-which was nonexistent, you can't to **** on Outland anymore because there are no players., the world is empty. The "community" abandoned it, nothing more to do with it. I'm not exactly sure what you want them to do or what "care" means to you xD

2. I just spent 200+ coins on Outland realm a few weeks ago.

G-effin'-G
    You looks CONFUSED, You DONATED to Warmane, NOT GAVE MONEY to STORE NOR Outland, these donations mostly are NOT USED for Outland TBC or Frostwolf MOP realm, it's spent on Developers, GMs work, hosting the WOTLK Realms, if You Do NOT like Warmanes work with Outland or Frostwolf better MOVE ON, because Warmane is NOT Famous about being Community Friendly, Frostmourne the New Wotlk realm was NOT a Big Super plan, it was mentioned by Community for years and They threw it as a Bone to a Puppy to Play on it, just Upgraded Internet, maybe Server PC for it and MOVED the Scripts from Icecrown ***, Release CONTENT Eventually by 3 months of Cycles, because They have Almost NOTHING to Fix or Test out after things, Zones, Classes got ALREADY TESTED, FIXED 5-10 Times Since WOTLK was Ever released on Warmane 6+ Year ago.

***(Outland aswell for Vanilla - TBC Content, because Outland was a Secret plan to Close Cataclysm server off named Neltharion, Outland, Neltharion, Frostwolf Were NEVER SUPPORTED FULLY like Icecrown, We knew it's Destiny, where or when it'll END and the Progression is DONE for Years NOW, barely Any players play at Outland after it was Merged with atleast 10K playerbased Medivh TBC Realm.)

End of Story telling, You did NOT SUPPORT Outland at all, You keep ONLY Wotlk Servers Support up, if You WANT TO SUPPORT Outland just PLAY on it, don't Whine, Build Your Community, Invite friends, Gear New Players, Farm and Sell Profession items CHEAP on the Auction House, otherwise You are Toxic, NOT COMMUNITY FRIENDLY, or You just wanna play Single Player Game in the World Of Warcraft Universe?!...

Ps: I copy pasted this from a post what was created 1-2 week ago, things turned out fine, the Community did anything against EMPTY AUCTION House? Pvp players EQUIPPED Less PVP Gear to PLAY with NEW Players? Pve players in GOOD + / - Rated Gear CARRIED Players in Dungeons / Raids? Did Anyone helped Someone in Anything? NO.

INCREASED SERVER RATES, Cross Faction PVP, Auction House helped a FEW Month to KEEP UP Outland as a Solution Thanks to Warmane they Implemended it on Outland! Peoples did NOT use there opportunity at all.
    Edited: June 19, 2020

3. sooo.. if I read this correctly.. there's no longer any TBC servers active?
    That's the sole reason I came here.. guess I will have to find another private server to play TBC then.
    But I agree with AlphaAndOmega, that a notification would have been nice..

4. I gotta say, I don't understand Warmane. What do they want? I'll take a wild guess and say they probably want money, right? Outland was insanely popular when it was in it's progression. So almost 2 good years. It had shop. A bit too slow shop, but still. Many people playing = good profit. Why not just re-release Outland and make it high-rate seasonal, like Frostmourne?.... I don't understand... Hopefully there will be good news soon, I'd play the crap outta warmane TBC again.

5. I gotta say, I don't understand Warmane. What do they want? I'll take a wild guess and say they probably want money, right? Outland was insanely popular when it was in it's progression. So almost 2 good years. It had shop. A bit too slow shop, but still. Many people playing = good profit. Why not just re-release Outland and make it high-rate seasonal, like Frostmourne?.... I don't understand... Hopefully there will be good news soon, I'd play the crap outta warmane TBC again.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=311753/...nt-by-blizzard

Don't worry You will play TBC on retail aka Classic again.

6. Funny. If they would have stuck to their winning formula, they already had in place, Outland wouldn't have died.

Step 1: Make a high rate realm, 90% of people hate the grind. High rate realms get the players in the server ecosystem, they then have a vested interest.
    Step 2: Let realm populate. listen for feedback about bugs. let server run for an amount of time.
    Step 3: Once you have the high rate realm established, consider the possibility of a lower rate realm's feasibility, to cater to the more niche players.

I said the higher rates at the very lunch of it and called exactly this. Damn....I'm smart.

7. I will absolutely not. 1x rates and have to pay to play? No sir.

8. just make it seasonal like Frostmourne.... Reset every year

9. So it seems like Warmane is ashamed of the Outland server over the last couple of months.

Seeing as they did nothing to improve the number of players on the server, nor did they say anything in regards to shutting it down or taking it offline in the future.

It feels like it's one of those black sheep in the family who no one wants to mention.

10. It feels like it's one of those black sheep in the family who no one wants to mention.
    Which tbc server? There's never been any TBC server! Outland is just a myth!

11. So it seems like Warmane is ashamed of the Outland server over the last couple of months.

Seeing as they did nothing to improve the number of players on the server, nor did they say anything in regards to shutting it down or taking it offline in the future.

It feels like it's one of those black sheep in the family who no one wants to mention.
    https://www.warmane.com/

"OUTLAND RATES
    February 26, 2020
    Outland has been set to new realm rates. Experience has been increased to x7 whilst professions, reputation rates, and honor have been set to x3."

You can't say they did nothing. They did the most requested thing and nobody wanted to play it nonetheless. They can't populate the server for you. It's there, it's relatively bugless and it's adjusted according to the wishes of majority of it's playerbase.

12. https://www.warmane.com/

"OUTLAND RATES
    February 26, 2020
    Outland has been set to new realm rates. Experience has been increased to x7 whilst professions, reputation rates, and honor have been set to x3."

You can't say they did nothing. They did the most requested thing and nobody wanted to play it nonetheless. They can't populate the server for you. It's there, it's relatively bugless and it's adjusted according to the wishes of majority of it's playerbase.
    You could kind of argue that those changes came to late when the realm was alredy sitting at an avg pop of 50.
    If anything I think the cash shop on Outland did more harm then good to the population.

HOWEVER I do think its a bit odd that they have not announced them shutting it down.

13. You can't say they did nothing.
    I mean sure they did something for the 10 remaining ppl and 40 bots.

14. 5k is quite enough btw and Lordaeron was at 3k-5k pop for about a year, now the numbers are again higher, almost launch numbers .
    bit late to the party but this thread has a lot of misinformation spread by people who do not seem to have a clue (see above). Launch numbers were way higher than 5k on lord.

For the people saying this is the end of warmane...please. But people did say this was going to be a failure day 1 they announced this. Warmane devs struggle to fix ICC still 10 years later for those claiming not enough devs. please guys this was going to happen and many of us saw it coming from a mile away. the writing was on the wall.

First 12