1. guess so, an announcement or smth would ve been nice. To move our chars to the main server at least

2. I just noticed that too.
    I was heading to the website to collect points, but the realm list was looking very bare.
    That's when I realized that Outlands was gone. I knew it was extremely dead, but I don't know what to think, since there was no announcement or anything.
    It could just be an error, but I don't know...

3. I would not be surprised, I never see more than two level 70 Alliance chars online at once.

4. Weirdly enough the worldserver is still up.

5. Finally the trolls of Warmane Community can't make jokes, MEMES about Frostwolf the MOP realm what had less than 10-20% OVERALL Bugfixes compared to TBC, has 1 Developer Only.

Shame on Outlands Community it was never apreciating Warmanes work, didn't even had a Community to gear NEW Players like Neltharion or Frostwolf had or currently Has to be more formal and don't just talk about PAST.

I'm Happy for the News, Outland the *"super secret"* Plan gets what it deserves with Their Community, 12.000 Player Quit just from Outland + The ~10K player from Medivh BEFORE it got Merged with Outland, overall 22K+ aka 22.000+ Happy player from Warmane raised their Voice and moved ON.

Warmane don't care about players like Arena Tournament or Molten ever did, i hope this gonna make big sound at Reddit or other places where Players read the News about Warmanes work, Worth for Dodgykebaab also to make a NON SPONSORED Review of Warmanes Quality.
    Edited: June 16, 2020

6. At least let us move the chars to icecrown please.

7. Haha, they should have put more work in Cataclysm instead.

8. hopefully this means more devs for frostwolf. Doubt it.

9. This will be the end of Warmane itself. I mean imagine if you are a player that had been playing on Molten before all the drama and moltdown. Then you rolled (and donated) on Cataclysm just to get your toons and time invested deleted again. Then you rolled on a TBC realm (Outland) just to get your toons and time invested deleted for the third time. Would you be so optimistic and roll another toon on any other realm? I doubt so. Frostwolf (MoP) will follow suit and it will be decommissioned by the end of the year as well. Then what? which realm will be the next? The lowest pop ofcourse. People will be hesitant to roll on Lordaeron and they will roll on Icecrown instead. You will end up having 5k Lord, 12k Icecrown with insane queues. Then it is just a matter of time for Lordaeron to die. A domino effect.

10. Idk. If Warmane left this realm i will leave Warmane also. They dont care me i dont care them. Fair enough. Thats all what i know.

11. Dang, still not even an announcement or ANYTHING? RIP, that's cold

12. I just spent 200+ coins on Outland realm a few weeks ago.

G-effin'-G

13. This will be the end of Warmane itself. I mean imagine if you are a player that had been playing on Molten before all the drama and moltdown. Then you rolled (and donated) on Cataclysm just to get your toons and time invested deleted again. Then you rolled on a TBC realm (Outland) just to get your toons and time invested deleted for the third time. Would you be so optimistic and roll another toon on any other realm? I doubt so. Frostwolf (MoP) will follow suit and it will be decommissioned by the end of the year as well. Then what? which realm will be the next? The lowest pop ofcourse. People will be hesitant to roll on Lordaeron and they will roll on Icecrown instead. You will end up having 5k Lord, 12k Icecrown with insane queues. Then it is just a matter of time for Lordaeron to die. A domino effect.
    Not sure if a troll or not. But doomsayers like you have been around since Icecrown launched and barked just to hear themselves bark. Outland had 20 players on, is not like anyone lost anything so quit your nonsense. Icecrown and Lordaeron have been around for twice the whole life of Outland and are still going strong, so bye bye.
    5k is quite enough btw and Lordaeron was at 3k-5k pop for about a year, now the numbers are again higher, almost launch numbers in the mid of the lockdown, they will go down as people go back to work or don't have as much time to play. That's expected and quite normal but ofc people like you will say it droppped because it's going go dieee, booohooo.

14. I just spent 200+ coins on Outland realm a few weeks ago.

G-effin'-G
    Then you're pretty dumb or ignorant my friend. The server has been like this for months and months, is nothing new. If you chose to invest in a 50-200 player server which in the last few weeks went to 20-50...then that's your issue.

12 Last