1. May 20, 2021  
    well, is no secret that on this private server some classes are boosted while other are nerfed.
    For example, hunters could easy kite warriors in pvp, because hunters have higher range than charge range. Every retail experienced hunter will tell you that somethings not right here becasue we cant do that. I used to duel warriors with lil timmy peashooter (lvl 15's gun) on retal , just for fun, without beeing hit single time.
    The point is, rogues might be nerfed here and plate classes buffed, so people would play more warrs palas and dks and buy more SMournes

2. May 20, 2021  
    well, is no secret that on this private server some classes are boosted while other are nerfed.
    For example, hunters could easy kite warriors in pvp, because hunters have higher range than charge range. Every retail experienced hunter will tell you that somethings not right here becasue we cant do that. I used to duel warriors with lil timmy peashooter (lvl 15's gun) on retal , just for fun, without beeing hit single time.
    The point is, rogues might be nerfed here and plate classes buffed, so people would play more warrs palas and dks and buy more SMournes
    Interesting take.
    If you can provide specific evidence, not some hearsay, please do. "Back in retail" doesn't really mean anything.. Back in retail I killed a level 80 as level 1 in a duel! (Let's forget the level 80 was afk, had ress sickness and equipped no gear). Let's not even pretend retail players were the smartest of the smartest players either. Don't forget how much more people have min-maxed, theorized, experienced since retail days.

It's possible that not all skills, or other aspects of the game, are 100% correct. If you find something that truly isn't correct, and you can back up with evidence, contact the staff, or make bugtracker report.

3. May 21, 2021  
    he is right, no evidence is needed, just read the talents of hunter and warrior, if im not mistaken, hunter with pvp talents should have 41y range and warr charge is 35? Im sure that hunters cant kite warriors, i had warr on blackrock for trolling

4. May 22, 2021  
    Back in retail it was also unheard of a paladin going into defensive stance with seal of light, a spellpower mace and a intellect shield but the gamestate has changed since then and people have adapted their gameplay and reinvented new metas and ways to play. Present me a problem and with enough time, I will give you the solution. Int the warrior vs hunter example, have you considered the slight possibility that the hunter is ungodly-awful at the game, starting the duel / combat at about charge range and allowing themselves to get hamstringed? Or have you considered the possibility of a war forcing said hunter into a closer range by exiting his max range and then walking forward when the hunt is making a move to get a possible charge in? Or the use of a beat-up hunter's pet returning to the hunter as a double-charge jump platform that gets the warrior to the hunter? Plate classes were buffed in 3.3.5 with the implementation of Shadowmourne & the 284 meta. That just happens to be the patch we are on. Everything else is min-maxing. And to say that warmane artificially buffed them so they get more shadowmourne sells is, frankly, ludicrous. Making EVERY other class non-viable (priest, shaman, warlock, rogue, druid, mage) and all of their best in slot items (that are also offered on the store) and losing the profit form them, so you can sell an axey boy to three classes?... yea, no shot.

5. May 24, 2021  
    so, all the hunters are mega noobs and none of them can kite warrior (im noob as warrior too btw)?
    im not sayin that plate classes are buffed to the point that makes other classes unplayable. Those are just minor buffs.
    I can give specific skills as examples, but this isnt bug tracker and i dont care.

First 12