1. Mages are too good to other people.

We mages,the best most awesome class in the game,the most skilled, are too good to other people. People always expect us to give them portals for 5g or for free,they expect us to waste our mana for food,to waste our arcane powder for rituals or arcane brilliance. Other classes never even say thx :( We are bullied by other people if we want to sell portal for 10g instead of 5g,and when we do that they call us greedy *****. We are the best pvp class,but others call us trash for playing pve in Wotlk as a mage :( We are always pushed around as if we don't matter. We are always kind,humble :) and useful. What do we get in return? NOTHING. I say that all MAGES SHOULD RISE UP!

STOP BEING BULLIED INTO GIVING OTHER PEOPLE WATER,STOP BEING BULLIED INTO SELLING PORTALS CHEAP OR FOR FREE. INFACT,WE SHOULD ALL SELL PORTALS FOR 50G,TO MAKE OUR TIME SELLING PORTALS WORTH IT. WE SHOULD SELL OUR FOOD AND WATER FOR 10 GOLD A STACK . WE ARE THE MOST AWESOME CLASS IN THE GAME . WE ARE NOT A CLASS TO BE THROWN AROUND AND BE MADE FUN OF! SHOW THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND GO FROST MAGE IN NAXX. TO HELL WITH ARCANE,THAT BETA SPEC SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME! MAGES RISE UP! MAKE THEM NOTICE HOW GODLIKE WE ARE,AND LET THEM WORSHIP US!

Sorry for caps :)
    Edited: June 23, 2020

2. God damn right, I sell each Firebolt for 2g and Pyroblast is 5g each. I mean, what am I? Some sort of flame turret? No.

Also I double my prices every time someone calls me by my real name, which is, "useless vending machine". That triggers me and GMs just say "Will investigate" on each of my 50 tickets every day. That is clear discrimination and racism and I wont stand for it. Mages are true superior class and all other classes should be put to walk the plank from Dalaran. Maybe Demonology Warlocks can farm Lichblooms for us and provide that spellpower, but only if they kneel down and know their place.

3. Now come in game and make some water for free, and stay after me 10 hours with free portals

4. We mages,the best most awesome class in the game,the most skilled, are too good to other people. People always expect us to give them portals for 5g or for free,they expect us to waste our mana for food,to waste our arcane powder for rituals or arcane brilliance. Other classes never even say thx :( We are bullied by other people if we want to sell portal for 10g instead of 5g,and when we do that they call us greedy *****. We are the best pvp class,but others call us trash for playing pve in Wotlk as a mage :( We are always pushed around as if we don't matter. We are always kind,humble :) and useful. What do we get in return? NOTHING. I say that all MAGES SHOULD RISE UP!

STOP BEING BULLIED INTO GIVING OTHER PEOPLE WATER,STOP BEING BULLIED INTO SELLING PORTALS CHEAP OR FOR FREE. INFACT,WE SHOULD ALL SELL PORTALS FOR 50G,TO MAKE OUR TIME SELLING PORTALS WORTH IT. WE SHOULD SELL OUR FOOD AND WATER FOR 10 GOLD A STACK . WE ARE THE MOST AWESOME CLASS IN THE GAME . WE ARE NOT A CLASS TO BE THROWN AROUND AND BE MADE FUN OF! SHOW THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND GO FROST MAGE IN NAXX. TO HELL WITH ARCANE,THAT BETA SPEC SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME! MAGES RISE UP! MAKE THEM NOTICE HOW GODLIKE WE ARE,AND LET THEM WORSHIP US!

Sorry for caps :)
    The most skilled? LOL since when pressing 2 buttons requires skill?

5. 100% with you brother; mages rise up dont be weak, take those golds from these nabs that are lazy to learn the real master class of wow

mages for president !!!!!!