1. Yall are Ruthless

People are NOT kidding when they say avoid Hellfire Peninsula. Yall wont even let a level 59 mage do a quest hahaha. Hope I can PoM Sheep some of you guys flying around patrolling the questing areas some day. Lets see if I can get to 80 at any reasonable speed to do so. Hahaha...well played guys. Well played.

2. Every time I tried to quest there's always, ALWAYS a Human Paladin, DK or Frost Mage killing me and other lowbies. Gotta love how this server never bans Alliance griefers.

3. Gotta love how this server never bans Alliance griefers.
    I mean, we don't ban Horde for PvP either.

4. I mean, we don't ban Horde for PvP either.
    You should ban them both, the excuse "but it's a pvp server it doesn't matter if he's 50 levels higher than you tee hee" is incredibly scummy.

5. I went to hellfire and did 1 and ½ quest. Decided to run up and down kalimdor and eastern to get the achievements, exp, and to complete avoid outland. It took some time but it is doable. Feel free to do you warlock quests at the same time since they're spread out all over.

6. You should ban them both, the excuse "but it's a pvp server it doesn't matter if he's 50 levels higher than you tee hee" is incredibly scummy.
    Considering you can always go RDF which is 5-10 mins waiting, and how you can go to zangarmarsh at level 61... I really don't get the entire Hellfire peninsula dilemma.

I've spent a lot of time there since I wanted to max out my mining/bs to 375 and farm gold for flyer (from level 58 to 63) and aside from the central area with Bonechewer's where there is always bound to be ganking, HF was pretty ok. Someone keeps ganking you? Change your general area. They follow you/more ganking? Join RDF and do the elite Ramparts/Furnace quests. By the time you do 3, 4 runs and turn in the quests you're already ready for Zangarmarsh/Terrokar.

7. Considering you can always go RDF which is 5-10 mins waiting, and how you can go to zangarmarsh at level 61... I really don't get the entire Hellfire peninsula dilemma.

I've spent a lot of time there since I wanted to max out my mining/bs to 375 and farm gold for flyer (from level 58 to 63) and aside from the central area with Bonechewer's where there is always bound to be ganking, HF was pretty ok. Someone keeps ganking you? Change your general area. They follow you/more ganking? Join RDF and do the elite Ramparts/Furnace quests. By the time you do 3, 4 runs and turn in the quests you're already ready for Zangarmarsh/Terrokar.
    Yeah I figured out work a rounds and actually finished Hellfire Penn with minimal issues before level 80. Got lucky that I had a day where the Horde were nice to the Alliance hahaha.

8. July 3, 2020  
    tbh i will never get this *****ic mindset and logic like "it's world pvp" . it's not, really not, it called griefing and even blizzard used to ban ppl for this, when you constantly attack low level players, intending to ruin any kind of progression and enjoyment of game. I hope one day staff will actually think about this.

world pvp and griefing is completely different things, period.

9. July 6, 2020  
    I expect to die when competing with high level players for mining nodes

10. tbh i will never get this *****ic mindset and logic like "it's world pvp" . it's not, really not, it called griefing and even blizzard used to ban ppl for this, when you constantly attack low level players, intending to ruin any kind of progression and enjoyment of game. I hope one day staff will actually think about this.

world pvp and griefing is completely different things, period.
    Nope, Blizzard did not use to ban ppl for this. If you ever went for a GM to help the simple answer would have been "you can play on a PvE server". The only reason a GM would head in was if a !Group! of people focused on camping !a single! person. Meaning they would camp your corpse and possible spirit rezz points. But even then it was just a warning with a request to stop it.

If you don't believe it, maybe official statement does help: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/10184
    "The Game Master staff will not intervene in Player versus Player (PvP) disputes."
    "If you chose to create your character on a PvP realm, Game Masters will not address situations where you are repeatedly killed by the opposite faction. This includes situations that may be considered dishonorable such as corpse camping or killing players well below your level."
    Edited: July 11, 2020

11. People are NOT kidding when they say avoid Hellfire Peninsula. Yall wont even let a level 59 mage do a quest hahaha. Hope I can PoM Sheep some of you guys flying around patrolling the questing areas some day. Lets see if I can get to 80 at any reasonable speed to do so. Hahaha...well played guys. Well played.
    Deal with it, I hope it happens in every area you level.

12. It's allways the noobs who starts threads like these, most players have learned by now that you don't go to hellfire before you're 60 and can get a fly mount or skip hellfire all together.
    And yes it's allways the Alliance at Thrallmar, Rarely ever se a Horde and Honour hold and if there is, hes there for payback for what Alliance did.
    Edited: July 12, 2020

13. It's allways the noobs who starts threads like these, most players have learned by now that you don't go to hellfire before you're 60 and can get a fly mount or skip hellfire all together.
    And yes it's allways the Alliance at Thrallmar, Rarely ever se a Horde and Honour hold and if there is, hes there for payback for what Alliance did.
    hellfire's my favorite place. so many targets that can't fly. and as a hunter it's so easy to track them. and as a horde it's even better that ali outnumber horde, more targets for me when i feel like logging in lol.

14. Deal with it, I hope it happens in every area you level.
    I did deal with it cool guy! You would be sad to hear it did not happen later on.

15. It's allways the noobs who starts threads like these, most players have learned by now that you don't go to hellfire before you're 60 and can get a fly mount or skip hellfire all together.
    If by noob you mean new to the server then yes. I can imagine.

12 Last