1. July 7, 2020  
    At which specific time is the season gonna end?

2. July 8, 2020  
    Does anyone know if arena points transfer over to the next season or will they get turned into gold? (blackrock server)

3. July 8, 2020  
    Hello , I'd like to ask what is the exact time when the season ends. Will I be able to complete the 3vs3 hour quest before the season ends (cuz I need the points badly) , or the season ends during the day before the 3s hour event?

4. July 9, 2020  
    In my opinion now it's too late to change the "Duelist" title from Soloq for 2 reasons:

First reason - It's already not as valuable, because it's already been given to a lot of players.

Second reason - It would be unfair towards new players, because some players in the past got it easily from Soloq and new players would need to finish 1-3 place in 2s in order to obtain it, which is obviously not even close to each other difficulty wise.

Solution - Therefore, I think the most fair solution would be to replace the "Duelist" title from 2s with something more unique.
    I kinda disagree with ya. If they keep giving Duelist(which gives auto Challenger and Rival) for SQ 2k rating, then all those 3 titles have no worth at all. So only top 5 3s(Glad) will be worth playing. Even if they give for top 3 2s some unique title idk even something new, then still only top 3 teams 2s, and top 5 3s will have something worth playing. So 4-10 2s, and 6-20 3s placed teams will play for literally nothing. SQ Duelist reward should be different, well why not give Challenger, or just some minor title like Battlemaster or Conqueror/Justicar. Changing 2s top 3 reward would be pretty much delusional in my opinion.
    Even last season it was a big mistake for giving out Duelist, this should be changed this season. Keep everything as it is, only to change SQ top 30% above 1600 reward, and everyone would be happy.
    Cheers

5. What will happen with the arena points I already have? Icecrown realm

6. What will happen with the arena points I already have? Icecrown realm
    nothing, it will remain, just teams will be reseted.

7. nothing, it will remain, just teams will be reseted.
    Thanks! One more question, if I made more than 10 arenas will I get points on Sunday on the reset?

8. Thanks! One more question, if I made more than 10 arenas will I get points on Sunday on the reset?
    nope, flush is only on wednesdays

9. Can you tell us if the season will end in the night between 11 and 12 or in the night between 12 and 13 July?
    I must reach some goals before it and it will be good to know.
    Thanks a lot

10. Can you tell us if the season will end in the night between 11 and 12 or in the night between 12 and 13 July?
    I must reach some goals before it and it will be good to know.
    Thanks a lot
    between 12th and 13th july

11. nothing to contribute to the topic, just wanted to appreciate nocow for being helpful in this thread, thank you dude.

12. I've not played on warmane very long. For Blackrock, does a new season bring new available gear to earn with honor/ap?

13. I've not played on warmane very long. For Blackrock, does a new season bring new available gear to earn with honor/ap?
    no, that is already the best gear available on Wotlk

14. thank you mate :), im just a bit bored ingame so Im trying to be active on forum as well :)

15. at what time exactly season ends in blackrock plz ?

First 1234 Last