1. July 2, 2020  

Account Status after Ban Lift

Hello!

Two days ago I have been banned for ninja looting in a very, but VERY questionable way. Anyway, today my ban was lifted (3-4 days before the term, so I am guessing I wasn't really ban-able in the first place).

Now my account is not suspended anymore, but I lost my "Good Standing" status to "Normal" one. Now, my question is: Why did I got downgraded if all that happened was just a mistake? I really think I do not deserve this.

Plus, I couldn't find any topics regarding those account statuses. Can anyone explain them to me? There is a way to get again to "Good standing"?

Thanks!

2. July 2, 2020  
    It didn't happen by mistake. The ban was shortened, not lifted. You still deserved it, they just found it to be too long for your particular case. That is why your account status is still "Normal".

Your account status gets back to "In Good Standing" after a year of not being banned I believe or maybe 6 months? Not sure.
    Edited: July 2, 2020

3. July 3, 2020  
    Man, that's extreme. I mean 6 months? That's a lot for a 2 days ban..

4. I have been cut off from the support system in a similar way. I don't even have a reason they closed my ticket and refused to reply whatsoever to my questions
    "You are no longer allowed to create support tickets.
    The support system is unavailable for this account."
    This is how I get treated after spending money on a "donation" literally that same day
    Edited: October 16, 2020 Reason: Extra words

5. I have been cut off from the support system in a similar way. I don't even have a reason they closed my ticket and refused to reply whatsoever to my questions
    "You are no longer allowed to create support tickets.
    The support system is unavailable for this account."
    This is how I get treated after spending money on a "donation" literally that same day
    The only way to get banned from using Support is by repeatedly harassing them with tickets or emails and verbal abuse, past warnings to stop, until they are finally done with you. There's no way it "just happened," nor that you don't know why it happened, so don't try to play innocent. Also, however much you might have donated, it doesn't give you any special treatment on that.