1. July 2, 2020  

Making Enchanting

I am new in enchanting, i know i need to have enchanting vellum to making enchantings that are able to sell in the auction, i search on the google they say only are 2 ways of get that one is asking to people with inscription profession or buying of the enchanting sellers i visit the one in stormwind and Dalaran close to the enchanting trainer and they are not selling can someone tell me were can i get enchanting vellum to start selling my enchants plz sorry for boring you guys

2. July 2, 2020  
    Your best bet is to just buy them on AH. Just take care, there are 3 levels of each of those Vellums, make sure you get the right ones, usually 3rd level is best option, they work with every enchant and often are the cheapest too.

Only way to get them is to create them with Inscription, so if you have a friend with that - ask him, give him some herbs to make the ink maybe.

Also you don't need vellums if you can trade with person directly, he can put the item in trade window, slot marked with "will not be traded", you put your enchant on that, he puts gold in and you both accept - he gets the enchant on item. If trade is canceled - everything is canceled, no reagents lost.