1. July 4, 2020  

Frostmourne Content Tier 2 | Frostmourne Furious Gladiator Season

Greetings Warmane community,

The first content phase of the Frostmourne realm is coming to a close and the next one is unwrapping itself soon. Frostmourne is set to progress into the second stage of content on July 15, 2020 at 13:00 server time.

There will be no downtime and the realm will smoothly progress into the next phase by unlocking the new vendors and instances and relevant content automatically. The period of the next content tier will last 3 months and will include Ulduar, Vault of Archavon (Emalon) and Furious Gladiator PvP Season.

Frostmourne Deadly Gladiator Season Rewards

Deadly Gladiator PvP season is scheduled to end on July 14, 2020 at 22:00 server time. Arena points will be wiped, whilst honor points will remain.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

Rewards can be found below:
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 20
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Deadly Gladiator title
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 5
    • Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Deadly Gladiator

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Duelist title

2. July 4, 2020  
    Do we know if there is any tuned content for Ulduar ? Any informations about it would be usefull.

3. July 4, 2020  
    Thanks for the news

One question tho:
    Will the arena and honor points be reset at furious season start?

4. July 4, 2020  
    Thanks for the news

One question tho:
    Will the arena and honor points be reset at furious season start?
    Only arena points.

5. July 4, 2020  
    Do we know if there is any tuned content for Ulduar ? Any informations about it would be usefull.
    Would like to know as well :)

6. July 4, 2020  
    So 3k+ in 2s still equals 1,6 in soloq?

7. July 5, 2020  
    I think you should handle the arena end season rewards similarly to how blizzard did with a percentage based system. Challenger title was for people who were like 1500-1800 rating, not top 20 teams at 2500 rating. It would help incentivize more players to push for high ratings, as even good players who are 2k+ get nothing at all at the end of the season. Gladiator title/season glad titles and mounts should be reserved for those top 10 teams, but simple arena titles like challenger, rival, and duelist, shouldn't be so difficult to obtain.

I feel that this is actually a large reason why the 3s ladder is so hard to keep active. I see that now that we have solo queue the barrier of entry is more realistic, but the regular 3v3 and 2v2 rewards are pretty exclusive. Challenger should also be made available to the regular 3v3 ladder, probably for the top 50-75 teams, just judging off my team being in the top 80 at 1850. 1850 3v3 on retail would have guaranteed a challenger title, and started to be around the cusp of getting rival on some battlegroups. It's one of the only reasons anyone would do arena when they're BiS and not complete die hard arena players, and the more people who have a chance at getting something, the better it is for overall participation, especially in the case of a temporary title.

8. July 5, 2020  
    give gladiators for percentage of 2v2 and 3v3 or riot

9. July 5, 2020  
    Yikes those 2v2 rewards. Not that I'll ever get them, but that seems like a pretty gigantic middlefinger towards anyone who bothered to push 2v2 rating first season of the realm. I can imagine people might be seriously put off by this news going into the next season. I guess that's the plan, to encourage more players to play 3v3 and soloQ. But it still seems pretty ****ing ****ty and I wouldn't be surprised if this might backfire and hurt the PvP community as a whole for next season.

Also might want to consider separating the WotLK arena ladders on the website again. One incentive for me at least has always been to hit the frontpage of the arena ladder. If your plan is to get more players to play 3v3 then that's something worth considering.

10. July 5, 2020  
    I agree with them not giving gladiator title in 2v2, 3v3 has always been the most balanced bracket. Why do you think Blizzard always have/had 3v3 tournaments and not 2v2?

Titles in soloq is a joke though. It's been completely dead here, we don't even know what the ladder looks like! Top players are probably even below 2k rating.

11. July 5, 2020  
    When Ulduar comes up, can I buy Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings in online store for the coins?

12. July 5, 2020  
    So can we get Supreme with having less than 2k Rating? Just need to be above 1.8? On Lordaeron ?

13. July 5, 2020  
    Solo Queue

Rank 1
    Deadly Gladiator

Rank 1 of class
    Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Gladiator

So u get glad title on frostmourne in soloque?

14. July 6, 2020  
    Did you consider any PvE rewards? Many people play here to compete in realm first races and it would be great if any rewards would be tied to getting this achievement. For PvP you also get titles and coins, how about any reward for RF Ulduar? Coins, mount wh

15. July 6, 2020  
    I hope u dont since soloque on frostmourne is so dead and soloque is just rng whoever gets the worst teammate... better reward
    2v2 with glad titles since is the most played bracket on frostmourne.

123 Last