1. Looking for RP realm and community!

Hello fellow players!

I've just arrived to Warmane from official servers. I've been a RP player for so long now and I'm just wondering which realm would be the best one if I want to roleplay. Also, which faction is most likely to RP? Is RP an usual activity in this server and is there guilds or communities I could join to?

Thanks and I'll see you on Azeroth!

2. Hello fellow players!

I've just arrived to Warmane from official servers. I've been a RP player for so long now and I'm just wondering which realm would be the best one if I want to roleplay. Also, which faction is most likely to RP? Is RP an usual activity in this server and is there guilds or communities I could join to?

Thanks and I'll see you on Azeroth!
    Hi! I just created a RP guild on Lordaeron server. Its night elf themed, si we recruit only night elfs. RP wise in the beggining we will do settlement and religious RP, as we grow in numbers we can do military RP aswell. We also plan on being a PVP oriented RP guild. Shadowmoon RP is the guilds name. Feryndiir#1803 is my Discord tag, contact me for more info. May Elune bless you all!