1. An important topic regarding Ulduar recipes

Good Afternoon ladies and Ladies ! I'm Overload, the guild master of guild Bitterness horde side of Frostmourne Server

I would like today to Talk about something that might be Minor for some people , but it makes a big deal to many players who use their own specific ways or styles of playing their Classes or specialization .

As some of our fellow guilds noticed , The drop rates of the plans and valanyr fragments are super low , and some of us benefit from these crafted BoEs, we have around 35 runed orbs but only one recipe out from 3 ulduar 25 raids clearing 13/14 bosses , and the recipe we had is only for Moonkin Druids

So i came up with this idea , i made this discord https://discord.gg/3Qq7GWDrAD , For both alliance and horde sides

The idea of this to make unity between the guilds and their professions and the recipes they have from Ulduar 25/10 , Recipes holders will gain a Yellow role , thus people can find them quickly , beside that , there is 2 categories , one for the alliance and another for the hordes .

For example , if you are an alliance player who has a plate item recipe from ulduar , get to the alliance category ,>> Blacksmithing >> Enter www.wotlkdb.com , find the item you have in the site , Then link it in the channel + guild name + your ingame name, and wait till you get a whisper from any other player or guild master , You have the right to make profit out of it , so please avoid drama .

Once this discord become a thing , And after we see how many guild masters we got , we can discuss and vote for the pricing of each craft .

If you are interested please join , keep this post up and spread the link !

Thank you for attention and have a good afternoon !

I'm sorry if my post was brief but i hope it covers the idea , if you have any suggestions or ideas keep it in the comments below !

The topic has some references from last season when we were ally , i didn't bother editing to keep the original idea and example of last year.
    Edited: July 20, 2021

2. we are growing big from the alliance side , i advice the horde community to join us along , there are few players are lost asking for recipes ! Please spread the word ! thank you for making this professions community true guys <3

3. This server is live again for FM S2 https://discord.gg/3Qq7GWDrAD

that discord was very successful last year and lets hope it's a thing this year