1. [MPQ Patch] Classic/BC Dungeon Maps for WotLK

Hey everyone, this is my first topic and I hope that I will continue to make updates for this patch.
    The patch adds missing dungeon maps that were added after the addition of the Lich King by Blizzard

The patch will be useful for both novice players and players who make various achievements. This patch will be especially useful for players at x1.

Features:
    • 51 maps from Classic and BC * + 15 Microdungeons (β, See below)
    • multi-floor maps
    • minimal modification of game files
    • fan implementation of the Temple of Atal'Hakkar (Sunken Temple) dungeon map, missing levels available

Known Issues:
    • various inaccuracies are possible

TO DO:
    • Port MicroDungeons from Pandaria

You can download the patch from the MEGA link:
    https://mega.nz/folder/3XYTESDY#qmHtgD74fm8s5ecl1xjing
    Or from Google Drive
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...X9?usp=sharing

Folder contains:
    • patch-<lang>-m.MPQ (for example patch-enGB-m.MPQ) - a patch that needs to be dropped into the "<GameDir>/Data/<Lang>" folder
    • (optional) The Addons folder contains two addons:
    1) Mapster - for those players who use this plugin (added categories for easy search)
    2) WDM - adds floor names instead of the usual Floor 1, Floor 2
    (add-ons install into the "<GameDir>/Interface/Addons/" folder)

Conclusion:
    I have a huge request to players from different countries.
    I would like to add patches for all languages. If you have clients for other countries (frFR, deDE, etc.) please send me links to PM. I am looking for clients of the following versions: 4.0.3, 4.3.4 and 5.4.8. thanks

---------------Changelog---------------
    Update 20.12.2021:
    • Removed: Flight Masters *
    • Updated BG: Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm
    • Updated continents: Outland, Northrend
    • Updated dungeon maps: Deeprun Tram, Zul'Gurub
    • Updated and added blizz-like boss points: The Stockade**, Deadmines, Stratholme (Eastern Plaguelands), Zul'Farrak, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
    • Adjusted: Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau
    • Fixed: Official ICC bug in the second phase of the battle with Lich King. Some DBM functions did not work as expected

* Flight Masters will be implemented in WDM, stay tuned
    ** Not all private servers have boss points located correctly.

Special thanks to alchem1ster for helping to update the patch

Update (26.02.2019):
    • Fixed maps not showing: Maraudon, Molten Core, Scarlet Monastery.
    • Fixed the Wailing Caverns map (taken from the patch to version 4.1) and Blackrock Spire (taken from version 4.3.4)
    • Added version for enUS.

Update (11.08.2020):
    • Added patch for French client
    • Fixed bugs with map display
    • Fixed coordinates for the Wailing Caverns dungeon
    • Renamed the patch from enUS to enGB (in my opinion it is more common, but if you have enUS, then just rename it back)

Update (08.10.2020) Kalimdor Beta:
    β Added all available caves and mines of Kalimdor (15 maps).
    • Added Deeprun Tram map
    • Fixed maps: Ahn'Qiraj, Zul'Gurub, Deadmines
    • Added strings to addon WDM
    Some add-ons (TomTom, QuestHelper, GatherMate and others) give an error when getting the coordinates of the micro dungeons. I am working on a fix

Update (02.11.2020):
    • New feature added: Flight Masters are now displayed on the world map. 155 points in total (blue - alliance, red - horde, yellow - neutral) (at the moment only for ruRU)
    • Minor graphical fixes for maps.
    • Minor fixes in Mapster
    • Added link to Google Drive

Great Update (20.05.2021):
    Grand update that includes:
    • Fan implementation of the Temple of Atal'Hakkar (Sunken Temple) dungeon map, missing levels available
    • The patch is available in almost all languages except Asian
    • WDM: Implemented the ability to see Flight Masters of only your own faction and neutral faction. Previously, all Flight Masters were displayed
    • WDM: Added lines for the floors of the Temple of Atal'Hakkar (Sunken Temple)

Huge thanks to Yuritsuki for the excellent work.

Update (31.05.2021):
    • Added localizations: enCN, koKR, zhCN, zhTW.
    • WDM: Added floor localizations..
    • WDM: If you have the HandyNotes_FlightMasters addon installed, you can now turn off the display of the standard Flight Master markers (embedded in the patch)
    • WDM: Added an optional feature to enable opposing Faction Flight Master markers.

To install a new version of WDM, you need to remove the previous version
    Edited: December 20, 2021 Reason: New Update

2. I have added this to my ultimate guide on graphics.
    I gave you full credit.

This is absolutely stunning work, so I will thank you from the bottom of my heart.

My Guide

3. I have added this to my ultimate guide on graphics.
    I gave you full credit.

This is absolutely stunning work, so I will thank you from the bottom of my heart.

My Guide
    My patch contains maps for all languages. Patch-Z from your thread is an old version of my patch. Therefore, you can safely replace the links. The patch collection from uWoW also contains my patch, so you can follow the latest updates from this thread

4. My patch contains maps for all languages. Patch-Z from your thread is an old version of my patch. Therefore, you can safely replace the links. The patch collection from uWoW also contains my patch, so you can follow the latest updates from this thread
    Great, I'll update them (and link your post) to the Beta version right away.
    Once again, absolutely amazing work.
    Please let me know, if anything changes, so I can keep the guide as fresh and useful as possible.
    Thank you for reaching out, and thank you for your work.

5. Great, I'll update them (and link your post) to the Beta version right away.
    Once again, absolutely amazing work.
    Please let me know, if anything changes, so I can keep the guide as fresh and useful as possible.
    Thank you for reaching out, and thank you for your work.
    Firstly, I want to thank you for appreciating my work.
    Secondly, I would advise using the stable version of the patch, since I have not updated the beta version for a long time and have not added new features to it (which are in the stable version)

6. I'll stop the edits and keep the old versions, haha.
    Thanks for the info!

7. This is great, but regarding the Sunken Temple map that is missing, something else should be displayed instead (maybe the Eastern Kingdoms map?). Currently it's completely empty, and by empty I mean it's a hole in the interface...

Thanks for your work

8. This is great, but regarding the Sunken Temple map that is missing, something else should be displayed instead (maybe the Eastern Kingdoms map?). Currently it's completely empty, and by empty I mean it's a hole in the interface...

Thanks for your work
    Thank you for your kind words, I am very pleased. The map for the Sunken Temple is currently in the drawing stage. There is no official map for it, except for one floor, the reasons are written in the first post.

The person agreed to help me, so a fan map in the style of the original maps for the missing floors will be released soon

9. Thank you for your kind words, I am very pleased. The map for the Sunken Temple is currently in the drawing stage. There is no official map for it, except for one floor, the reasons are written in the first post.

The person agreed to help me, so a fan map in the style of the original maps for the missing floors will be released soon
    That's even better, thank you!

10. May 20, 2021  
    Great Update (20.05.2021):
    Grand update that includes:
    • Fan implementation of the Temple of Atal'Hakkar (Sunken Temple) dungeon map, missing levels available
    • The patch is available in almost all languages except Asian
    • WDM: Implemented the ability to see Flight Masters of only your own faction and neutral faction. Previously, all Flight Masters were displayed
    • WDM: Added lines for the floors of the Temple of Atal'Hakkar (Sunken Temple)

Huge thanks to Yuritsuki for the excellent work.

11. May 22, 2021  

Is it possible to remove flight masters from the map?

Hi mate.
    I wanted to ask if its possible to remove the icons from the map but keep the text above the flight points.
    The reason for that is the HandyNotes Flightmasters addon (https://www.wowace.com/projects/hand...flight-masters) - the icons just seems weird with both the addon and your map addition.

Thanks in advance, Avishai.

12. May 23, 2021  
    Hi mate.
    I wanted to ask if its possible to remove the icons from the map but keep the text above the flight points.
    The reason for that is the HandyNotes Flightmasters addon (https://www.wowace.com/projects/hand...flight-masters) - the icons just seems weird with both the addon and your map addition.

Thanks in advance, Avishai.
    Yes, it is possible, but not provided by WDM. I have never developed addons before. I need to look into the Ace3 library to add the ability to disable flight masters. As a temporary solution, I can offer you a special version of WDM, where I added the function you need https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ksU...ew?usp=sharing

13. May 23, 2021  

OMG thanks

Thanks mate - really appreciate it :D

14. May 31, 2021  
    Update (31.05.2021):
    • Added localizations: enCN, koKR, zhCN, zhTW.
    • WDM: Added floor localizations..
    • WDM: If you have the HandyNotes_FlightMasters addon installed, you can now turn off the display of the standard Flight Master markers (embedded in the patch)
    • WDM: Added an optional feature to enable opposing Faction Flight Master markers.

To install a new version of WDM, you need to remove the previous version

123 ... Last