1. @Sprotess
    Exactly, those 4 people will cover up for any mistake.
    Again, do the math and tell me how much DPS increase is 1 extra talent point in Enrage.
    If the one I did is not wrong, its not that great.
    But u can always keep on dreaming.

1 or 2 smart Cleaves when they spawn without moving and attacking LK from his front, getting that sweet parry chance active, is more than enough to proc T10 and is perfectly fine.
    Cleaving like a mad lad is not.

Isobella, yet another awesome player I played with back in the days, thanks for the link, I was trying to find his twitch.
    I dont get if that is sarcasm, or if he shows his talents in that clip, but "Isobella" on Icecrown at the moment has some interesting fury talents.
    On top of that, I doubt his reason for not speccing into Deflection is "its a dps loss".
    You can always position yourself so that the Ghouls hits your back, like he did in the video, completely removing avoidance from the table.
    You could argue that there they can daze you, but you can possition for that not to matter as well.

You are COMPLETELY missing a point of a dummy and why I made this rotation video. But I guess practice is bad just as stacking Rampage is in your eyes...
    90% of Warriors on Warmane dont know why Sunder Armor should be on the target asap, nor do they care, because every single one of them has a mentality from these same forums: "**** the raid, what only matters is how much damage you can pop, doesnt matter how usefull it is, as long as its big!".
    I wonder why it is still a chalendge to down LOD with 30% buff up and bis gear for majority of the server.

Oh, and nice that u adressed points on Deflection jendah made, and the parry haste one I did.

Its just funny how people on warmane are trying to find dps increase in RNG based situations, where 90% of the times those things wont even happen, but hey, its a dps increase!

There is a general play style you want to try to follow, and that is what I tryed to show and will try to show in the videos I will make on other classes.
    You can do the same, reinvent the wheel and post the amazing discovery here, its not hard.

@Rhubarbtheorc
    I told you, you can always make the same video I did and show it to us, again its not that hard.
    U got a nice dummy in Silvermoon if you are horde. :)

I have nothing against guilds letting 1 Warrior, that deals a lot more dmg than the other two, has maxed out Enrage, is alowed to Cleave like a mad lad, and doesnt spec in to Rampage. 1 out of 3 warriors. 1 out of 2 even...
    Having this made a general thing will end up wasting damage because there is only few ghouls and fighting over them is not smart.
    Edited: August 8, 2020

2. Why u even make a video about warrior rotation when all u have to do is get 2 macros for perfect rotation,

When 1target:
    #showtooltip
    /Startattack
    /Castsequence reset=3 Bloodthirst, Whirlwind, Bloodthirst
    /Cast !heroic strike

When more than 1Target:
    #showtooltip
    /Startattack
    /Cast Cleave(Rank 8)

Then free gcds fill with slam/sunder armor.

3. Why u even make a video about warrior rotation when all u have to do is get 2 macros for perfect rotation,

When 1target:
    #showtooltip
    /Startattack
    /Cast !heroic strike

When more than 1Target:
    #showtooltip
    /Startattack
    /Cast Cleave(Rank 8)

Those macros just dont work. At least for me.. I remember trying them and my dps dropped by 20% or so, don't really know why.. maybe because there are times when you dont want to cast HS/Cleave (although rare). And there are times when you have to run away a bit and then you waste cd.

4. Well before u could rage starve with unlucky offhand misses/glancings, now u can't miss offhands hit anymore so is literally imposible to rage starve.

5. Well before u could rage starve with unlucky offhand misses/glancings, now u can't miss offhands hit anymore so is literally imposible to rage starve.
    what do you mean? before and after what?

6. "Before" - when u qued Heroic Strike or Cleave, your off hand weapon had a 27% miss chance, and that auto attack could miss.
    "After/now" - when u que Heroic Strike or Cleave, your off hand has a 8% miss chance, which means it will 100% be a auto attack white hit, as long as Heroic Strike or Cleave is qued and you are hit capped for special abilities.

As for the macro:
    #showtooltip
    /Startattack
    /Cast !Heroic Strike
    /cancelaura Hand of Protection
    /cancelaura Divine Intervention
    /use 10

I would use it in a place of Heroic Strike button.
    This will add another button for whenever you are pressing Bloodthirst and Whirlwind so they happen as soon as possible.
    It wont change the game play or make you rage starve if you are outside of Icecrown Citadel while having some 5kish gear score gear since all you need to do is stop spamming the macro and keep manually doing Bloodthirst and Whirlwind until you have 50+ rage and go back to Heroic Strike spam.

As for the Cleave macro, I would not suggest it unless you know what you are doing and are not new to the class.

Added new video and new talent links.
    Edited: August 10, 2020

7. May 21, 2021  
    So at end game level with BIS gear, should we use stance dance and use Rend or not?

8. May 21, 2021  
    So at end game level with BIS gear, should we use stance dance and use Rend or not?
    No. Rend is a tiny DPS increase with a high chance of screwing up the rotation.
    When you have a free GCD better use it for sunder armor. It can't be said often enough how important it is to have 5/5 sunder armor on the boss.

9. May 21, 2021  
    Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I checked http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=47545 and http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50402 yield more DPS than http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50653 and http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=54576.

That's my gear setup:
    https://m.imgur.com/7Bj7Qoi

Let me know if you came up with smth that sims more DPS on landsoul.

10. Having 4 people overlapping the same buff is awesome team work indeed.

Completely disregarding your 2set bonus which has a significantly higher chance of proc-ing when cleaving. And that 16% ain't no joke

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1877046...=all&sort=time -> this random warrior I found on the internet is doing exactly the opposite of everything you're saying there and he's also not spec'ed into Deflection. Anybody know his in-game name so I can send him a mean letter? He clearly needs to hit the target dummies more often
    What addons does the warrior use in this movie?
    I like the simplicity and clarity.

11. So at end game level with BIS gear, should we use stance dance and use Rend or not?
    NO, rend total dmg is a bit less than slam itself, slam being the weakest dmg spell on your arsenal (the arsenal that you actually use) so using GCD for rend is not worth it since you gona drop a lot of rage and as other guy said, the potential to screw your dps is way too high for example: you stance switch just after your offhand hits then you use rend then you come back to berseking stance again buy your offhand swing happens just before you switch to berserk, therefore you hace to wait till next offhand swing to get rage. And that is just 1 reason out of about 6 i can think of right now to not use it.

12. Why u even make a video about warrior rotation when all u have to do is get 2 macros for perfect rotation,

When 1target:
    #showtooltip
    /Startattack
    /Cast !heroic strike

When more than 1Target:
    #showtooltip
    /Startattack
    /Cast Cleave(Rank 8)

the usage of BT or WW depends on the situation, if i had LK+3valks any decent warrior will be giving priority to WW over BT, same for ghouls same for sindra landing with tombs still alive, same with orange ooze passing by PP, same with worms on VDW, same with embers passing by halion, same with... you get the idea. If you ask fury rotation to a warrior that can burst 30k+ on LK25hc you will get the same answer: "warrior do not have rotation... warrior have priorities".

13. Why is ashen verdict ring better than RS 25 hc ring?

14. Ok there’s a few different specs you can go but they all basically revolve around the 18/53/0 generic fury warrior build. Im not going to go through all the different abilites warriors can use instead im just going to go over the ones that are used as a pve fury warrior.

Arms Tree

First Tier

3/3 Improved Heroic Strike: Pretty obvious, majority of your damage is heroic strike
    *2/5 Deflection: Can put your points out of Iron will here instead.
    2/2 Improved Rend: Ok yes rend is only usable in battle and Def but it’s a situational ability and you can get a dps boost out of it by stance dancing, which ill explain later on in the guide.

Second Tier

*2/3 Iron Will: Less stuns/charms means more time to dps (doesn’t effect some abilites can put these points in deflection instead).
    3/3 Tactical Mastery: This comes in handy for Stance dancing to shattering throw and rend (like I said ill explain it later on). Also if you have to sword and board shield wall taunt an add etc gives you some rage to work with.

Third Tier

2/2 Impale: pretty obvious why, 20% more damage on crits
    3/3 Deepwounds: Deep wounds is a lot of your damage provides bleeds for rogues etc etc
    Fourth Tier
    3/3 Two Handed Weapon Spec: 6% more damage on 2 handers and you going to be wielding 2 of them.

Fury Tree

First Tier

3/3 Armored to the Teeth: AP bonus from your armor, basic ****.
    2/2 Booming Voice: On spread out fights such as the Lich King encounter making sure everyone has a commanding shout is extremely important also demo shouting the shamblers and ghouls is a lot easier.
    5/5 Cruelty: 5% more crit.

Second Tier

Ok these abilities are pretty ****

Only reason for having improved Demo shout is if you have 2 fury warriors in the raid, you take 5 points out of improves shouts and put them into improved demo so one fury warrior keeps up commanding and one keeps up demo. Its a lot easier to get a feral tank to do it. UBW is ****, it’ll get to a point where you can spam the **** out of heroic strike and you wont get rage starved so this talent is useless also its **** to begin with.

Third Tier

3/3 Improved Cleave: For AoE fights cleave and whirlwind are your money makers, so imp damage on your cleaves is a big thing.
    */1 Piercing Howl: Is usable on some fights to slow adds (take a point out of improved shouts)
    5/5 Improved shouts: More HP for your raid or more AP depending on your assigned shout. (commanding takes priority over battle shout though.

Fourth Tier

5/5 DW Specialization: More damage from DWing pretty obvious.
    */2 Improved Execute: With execute replacing Slam for the final 20% of the fight taking points out of improved shout and putting them into this is a damage increase. I don’t do this because id prefer the raid to have more HP.

Fifth Tier

3/3 Precision: Ok the hit cap for warriors is 8% and with 3 points in this talent it takes your hit cap down to 5% (164 hit rating) allowing you to drop hit for damage output stats like Arp/Str etc.
    1/1 Deathwish: This is your main cooldown for damage, Icreased damage by 20% for 30 seconds is a lot.

Sixth Tier

5/5 Flurry: Your heroic strikes go off your melee swings, so with your melee swing speed increased you get more heroic strikes off which increases your damage.

Seventh Tier

3/3 Intensify Rage: Reduces all the your damaging cooldowns (ie deathwish, bloodrage and reck) by 33% so you pop them more often during the fight.
    1/1 Bloodthirst: Your main damaging instant ability in a single target fight.
    2/2 Improved Whirlwind: More damage on your whirlwind.

Eighth Tier

5/5 Improved berserker stance: More str (majority of your abilities scale from str) and less threat (once your character is geared you’ll find you might have a threat issue with an average tank).

Ninth Tier

*/1 Heroic Fury: Removes immobilizing effects and takes resets the CD on your intercept (take a point out of improved shouts for this is an option)
    1/1 Rampage: 5% crit raid wide.
    3/3 Bloodsurge: Your slam procs come from this.

Tenth Tier

5/5 Unending Fury: Increases the damage done by all your instant abilities (excluding victory rush)

Final Tier

1/1 Titans Grip: The reason why your fury, allows you to DW 2 handed weapons.

This is the spec that I use for raiding.

Ok major Glyphs are:

Heroic strike: You gain 10 rage when you crit a heroic strike.

Whirlwind:Takes 2 seconds of the whirlwind cooldown, so you get more whirlwinds off during the fight.

*Cleave: Your cleave hits 3 targets instead of 2 targets.

*Execution: On fights where there is no cleaving involved (deathbringer saurfang) it’s a good idea to carry around 5 glyph of executions and 5 glyph of cleaves and swap between them.

Minor Glyphs (personal choice)

Commanding: Increases the duration of your commanding shout so you don’t have to refresh it as often and if you die the raid will keep your commanding buff for longer.

Battle: Same as above but with battle shout.

Bloodrage: No damage taken when you pop Bloodrage.

Priority Boss from 100%-20%

1) BT = Bloodthirst
    2) WW = Whirlwind
    3) Slam on Bloodsurge proc (not to clip BT/WW GCD)
    4) Heroic Strike (to rage dump)

Priority Boss less than 20%

1) BT = Bloodthirst
    2) WW = Whirlwind
    3) Slam + Execute (not to clip BT/WW GCD)
    4) Heroic Strike (to rage dump)

Looks a bit like this

BT WW/ BT// BT WW/ BT// BT WW/ BT// BT WW/ BT// BT WW/ BT// BT etc

/ = free GCDs

Stance Dance Rending in your Rotation

Alot of warriors dont use this but it is in fact a DPS increase. At the point where you have 2 GCDs (indicated by 2 "/") If you dont have a slam proc to use you can switch the battle stance rend and switch back before it clips your next BT. Dont bother trying to master this if your MS isnt like 100 or less, and with t10 4 piece bonus its going to be hard to get those 2 GCDs free anyway. Heres the macro anyway just mash it til your back into berserker stance.

#showtooltip Rend
    /cast [stance:1] Rend; Battle stance
    /stopcasting
    /cast Berserker stance

Multiple Targets Rotation

Priority

1) WW = Whirlwind
    2) BT = Bloodthirst
    3) Slam on Bloodsurge proc (not to clip BT/WW GCD)(Execute if cleaving off a boss below 20%)
    4) Cleave (to rage dump/AoE)

In fights where there are multiple targets (for example The Lich King encounter) ill use WW as a priority over BT which means I delay my BT when it clashes with the Whirlwind CD. Also I replace my Heroic Strike with Cleave at certain points of the fight.

Lich King Encounter Example:

Ill replace my heroic strike with cleave on the Valk phase (phase 2) to maximize my AoE dps. Ill replace my heroic strike with cleave once the offtank has enough ghouls etc on him to bounce the disease in Phase 1.

My AoE rotation looks a bit like this.

W BT BT W BT BT W BT BT W BT *delay* W repeated.

Basically whenever your BT would clip your WW delay for the whirlwind, more whirlwinds you get into the aoe pack more damage your going to do in the long run.

Be careful when cleaving it requires more rage than heroic strike and when it crits you don’t get your bonus rage from the glyph so you can rage starve yourself quite easily.
    Edited: November 28, 2021

15. yo boss. can we get your sunder armor cd tracker and slam proc tracker? your addons or weakauras are cool

First 12