1. New bg brackets

Im just here to praise new BG bracket system, as im playing whole day with guys from 5 - 5.7k like it should be. No frustration, no keyboard smashing, no anger... just enjoying the game which i havent in long time... queues are bit longer but so worth... good job!

2. I agree. In some ways the middle brackets are much more balanced compared to the top and bottom ones. In the top brackets you will have frequent run-ins with PvP guilds that play battlegrounds just to farm honor kills. In the bottom bracket, there is often a huge gear disparity with the occasional twink players dominating the matches. Here's a recent match from my alt. We lost, but it was a good fight until the enemy captured the flag and some of our players gave up or left the game.

https://youtu.be/Ey-idtdvRzM

3. I dont even play my 62,/6,3kgs Dk and Hunter anymore because of the new brackets. I just made me new Hunter/Dk on BLackrock with 5,5kgs to play in the lower bracket. Its way better and more fun, no tryhards, no bis geared pvp premades, no pvp guilds farming low gs people, better balance in bgs, no graveyard farming, no waste of time overall. in my opinion it can stay that way, i will never play with my bis gear char ever again in the higher brackets if it stays that way. to play against tryhards and premades is not enjoyable in any way

4. ... no bis geared pvp premades, no pvp guilds farming low gs people...
    With the introduction of additional brackets, there is now a higher probability to run into premade groups as someone with over 6k GS. This is because the top bracket player pool has effectively shrunk in size.

5. I tried several games during peak hours. The top bracket has been nonstop premade farm fest. Even my 5.5k GS alts get bumped up to the top bracket sometimes. This is probably due to the number of premades waiting in queue. Eventually I found a match worth staying in: https://youtu.be/cZ03CjkMWK0

As of now, casual donors are at a huge disadvantage in BG's due to the new bracket changes. As a previous poster said, donating for gear just means you will get farmed by premades. This seems undesirable as it discourages people from donating and supporting the server.

6. I already know the higher bracket is unplayable now , but the reason i was telling it got better is because i made new chars with 5,5k gs and only rel gear, no wrathfull. it puts me in the lower brackets without "bis geared pvp premades, pvp guilds farming low gs people". sometimes youre right if not enough people are there it still puts you with high gs people, but with enough people at the right playtime you can avoid those players. just create a new blackrock 5,5kgs char and you dont have to deal with those problems. waste of time playing against those people. thats why i already told i wont ever play my high gs chars ever again in pvp

7. I tried several games during peak hours. The top bracket has been nonstop premade farm fest. Even my 5.5k GS alts get bumped up to the top bracket sometimes. This is probably due to the number of premades waiting in queue. Eventually I found a match worth staying in: https://youtu.be/cZ03CjkMWK0

As of now, casual donors are at a huge disadvantage in BG's due to the new bracket changes. As a previous poster said, donating for gear just means you will get farmed by premades. This seems undesirable as it discourages people from donating and supporting the server.
    This.

I was about to Donate for BiS, but with the new brackets there is no point. It's like your getting punished for Donating by being put up against Premades.
    On the upside you no longer need to Donate or Gear in-game to have a fighting chance

Edit: Should be based on Win/Lose Ratio and Healer/Damage Statistics
    Edited: February 12, 2021

8. Edit: Should be based on Win/Lose Ratio and Healer/Damage Statistics
    That will be tricky. Suppose I mostly queue with premades, and as a result have extremely good Win/Lose Ratio and Healer/Damage Statistics. Now I decide to queue solo, and find myself grouped with 9 other people in the same boat as me while facing a Discord premade. While we certainly stand a better chance than a group of randoms of varying skill levels and gear, it's is not hard to see how a premade with carefully chosen composition and coordination will easily destroy us. Could the unintended consequence then be even more people gravitate towards forming premades? This is essentially an arms race, and players will naturally seek ways to increase their advantages. That is why situations with multi-boxing and premades only get worse over time if left unchecked. The easiest and most surefire way to solve this issue for Random Battleground is to break the ability for raids to queue into it. No amount of balance will statistically be better than simply scramble up the player pool and randomize the team rosters regardless of faction, race, gear, etc. But extreme measures as such are also undesirable as it prevents a group of friends from queuing together in Random Battlegrounds. A reasonable approach would be to set a limit to the party size allowed to enter queue, such as 3 to 5.