1. Arms Warrior PvP Guide

Hello,
    I have decided to write a little PvP guide for you guys. Everything you will see here is learnt by myself from many thousands of HK's, different servers and different contents. My character is on Icecrown called as Antirushx, very unknown character for everyone.

What you will see here:
    1, Talents and builds
    2, Races
    3, Important spells with macros
    4, Add-ons for my UI
    5, PvP tips and tricks

If you think there is a mistake feel free to share your opinion. Please bear in mind that I will keep updating this guide as it is not done yet. Please do not be toxic. So let's get started!

1.1, Talents and builds:

On the 1st link you will see my favourite build that I use for BG's, duels and 2v2. I do not use Improved Hamstring as I don't like RNG except Execute but Execute is a DMG dealer. You can easily replace Improved Hamstring RNG with Frostweave Net from Tailoring 400 which has 1 minute cooldown (can not be used in arena). I always roll for Blacksmithing and Tailoring. The major glyphs I use with this build are Mortal Strike, Overpower and Sweeping Strike (BG, reduce 100% of it's cost) or Rend (very good against rogues, mages, feral druids and every night elf). The minors glyphs are Battle Shout, Bloodrage and Charge.

https://imgur.com/juad4Sy.jpg

1.2, On the 2nd link we have the Improved Hamstring build which is RNG. The glyphs you should run with are Mortal Strike, Overpower and Improved Hamstring to boost the chance to root. Good for 2s with another DPS or 3v3 with Affly Warlock or Elem Shaman.

https://imgur.com/VNGyFuz.jpg

1.3, On the 3rd link we have the full damage build which is including less Heroic Strike rage and 9% Execute chance. Good for 3v3, BG's with pocket healer.

https://imgur.com/lqHtLjw.jpg

All speccs are very viable, all of them have different purpose. You can play with the Heroic Strike, Hamstring, Deflection and Sudden Death talent. Try all, see what is the best for your gamestyle!

2, Races:

Alliance:
    - Human: double trinket also extra expertise rating... we do not need expertise. Less expertise more Overpower.
    - Gnome: best choose if you are aiming to be a Gladiator. Frostweave Net and Escape are a really nice combo to catch that mage!
    -Night Elf: Shadowmeld can be very useful against casters.
    -Dwarf : removes poisons plus give us some armour.
    -Dranei : 1% hit for everybody in your party/raid plus a little heal. Not worth it.

Horde:
    - Orc: extra attack power, stunn reduction (get the meta gem from WG for extra stunn reduction, 30% in total) also extra expertise rating... we do not need expertise. Less expertise more Overpower.
    -Troll: Attack speed is always good. Not worth it.
    -Tauren: 5% extra hp plus aoe stun.
    -Undead: Cannibal, 2nd Berserker Rage which is sharing a 45 seconds cooldown with PvP trinket.
    I do play an Undead... Why? That is the only one class I do really like in the game I guess.

3, Important spells with macros:

EVERY MACRO NEED TO BE PRESSED TWICE WHICH HAS A STANCE CHANGE

/equipslot 16 TWO HAND WEAPON
    - It will switch back to two hand, it will take a global cooldown so what I do when I need to switch back I use a spell RIGHT before, then I switch so lose only like a milisecond. Makes a huge different, go to dummy and practice. You can get a hang of it very easily.

#showtooltip Berserker Rage
    /cancelaura Enraged Regeneration
    /cast Berserker Rage

- So if you did not know that yet when your Enrage Regeneration aka heal is active, you can not use Berserker rage so this macro will remove it and get you out of fear but BEAR IN MIND sometimes its better to sit a full fear and get heal. Think ahaed.

#showtooltip Shield Block
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [stance:1/3] Defensive Stance
    /cast Shield Block
    /equip ONE HAND WEAPON
    /equip SHIELD

- Instantly stops Bladestorm and switch to Defensive stance and equip one hand weapon and shield, if you are either in Battle or Berserker Stance.

#showtooltip Shield Wall
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Shield Wall
    /cast Shield Block
    /equip ONE HAND WEAPON
    /equip SHIELD

- Exactly the same mechanism as Shield Block! Instantly stops Bladestorm and switch to Defensive stance and equip one hand weapon and shield up if you are either in Battle or Berserker Stance.

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Battle Shout
    /cast [mod:shift] Commanding Shout

- Very simple, both buffs on 1 keybind.

#showtooltip Charge
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /targetenemy [dead][noharm]
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:2/3] Battle Stance
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus] Charge; Charge

- Instantly stops Bladestorming and switch to Battle Stance if you are in either Defensive or Berserking Stance. With Shift pressed down will Charge to you focus target.

#showtooltip Intercept
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:1/2] Berserker Stance
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus] Intercept; Intercept

- Exactly same mechanism as Charge, the different is it will switch you to Berserker Stance instead of Battle.

#showtooltip Disarm
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus] Disarm; Disarm

- Instantly stops Bladestorm and switch to Defensive stance if you are in either Battle or Berserking Stance. With Shift pressed down will Disarm your focus target.

#showtooltip Shield Slam
    /startattack
    /cast [@mouseover,harm] Shield Slam; Shield Slam
    /equip ONE HAND WEAPON
    /equip SHIELD

- Our magic DISPEL! We can dispel important spells like Paladin buffs, Sacred Shield, Power World: Shield... Use it, dont be scared because it is a one hand weapon and shield equipped.

#showtooltip Shield Bash
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:3] Battle Stance
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus] Shield Bash; Shield Bash
    /equip ONE HAND WEAPON
    /equip SHIELD

- This is one of the two kick we have. Instantly stops Bladestorm and equip one hand weapon and shield and switch to Battle Stance if your are in Berserker Stance, will stay in Battle Stane if you are in it and Bash your target. With Shift pressed down will Bash your focus target.

#showtooltip Pummel
    /startattack
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus] Pummel; Pummel

- This is the second kick we have. It will instantly stops Bladestorm switch to Berserker Stance either if you are in Battle or Defensisve stance and Pummel your target. With Shift pressed down will Pummel your focuc target.

#showtooltip Intimidating Shout
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /stopattack
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus] Intimidating Shout; Intimidating Shout

- Instatly stops Bladestorm and fear your target. Watch for Rend, Rend will break it. With Shift pressed down will Fear your focus taret.

#showtooltip Intervene
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [@mouseover,noharm][noharm] Intervene; Intervene

- Instatly stops Bladestorm and will switch to Defensive Stance if you are either Battle or Berserker Stance and Intervene to your FRIENDLY target, this is a mouseover macro so you can easily drag your mouse onto his/her UI and will Intervene immediately. Make sure you have enough rage!

#showtooltip Spell Reflection
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /stopcasting
    /cast Spell Reflection
    /equip ONE HAND WEAPON
    /equip SHIELD

- Well, one of the most important spell for us. You can make your enemies so upset with this once you get the hang of it. Reflect a Death Coil, Mind Control (you will not controll the enemy), Cyclone, Hunter trap, Paladin stun, Polymorph, Death Grip and many more! Try to pop it off at 2/3 of their cast when you think its too late them to stopcast. You will need time to master it but once you do... Instantly stops Bladestorm and switch to Battle Stance if you are in Berserking Stance, in Defensive Stance it will stay in Defensive Stance. Make sure you have enough rage.

#showtooltip Rend(Rank 10)
    /startattack
    /cast [@mouseover,harm][harm] Rend(Rank 10); Rend(Rank 10)

- Our DOT, will switch to Battle Stance if you are in Berserker Stance, in Defensive Stance will stay in Defensive Stance. Mouseover macro, drag your mouse and Rend that rouge without switching your target, very handy.

#showtooltip Hamstring
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:2] Battle Stance
    /cast [@mouseover,harm][harm] Hamstring; Hamstring

- Our slow macro, will switch to Battle Stance if you are in Defensive Stance, in Berserker Stance you will stay in Berserker Stance. Mouseover macro same as Rend.

#showtooltip Heroic Throw
    /startattack
    /cast [@mouseover,harm][harm] Heroic Throw; Heroic Throw
    /cast !Throw

- Only for little extra damage boost from our Shoot and Throw. If you have a Throw you have to spamm this!

#showtooltip Thunder Clap
    /startattack
    /cast Thunder Clap

- Thunderclap is a great spell! Slows your enemies attack speed. Will switch to Battle Stance if you are in Berserker Stance, will stay in Defensive Stance if you are in Defensive Stance.

#showtooltip Recklessness
    /cast Recklessness

- Our Swifty, will change to Berserker Stance either if you are in Battle or Defensive Stance and pop Swifty. Bear in mind under Recklessnes our damage intake is increased by 30%, you can die in no second, it has 3 stacks, 3 x 1,5 seconds global cooldown which is 4,5 seconds!! Way to long. Time your burst, do not go mind less. Will change to Berserker Stance if you are in either Battle or Defesive Stance.

#showtooltip Shattering Throw
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Shattering Throw

- Paladins and mages nightmare, removes their blocks. Make sure you have minimum 15 rage before Stance swap. Will change to Battle Stance either if you are in Berserker or Defensive Stance.

#showtooltip Retaliation
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Retaliation

- Our counterspell against melees. I have seen many warrior in arenas to pop it on when they are hitting my healer... Do not do that, you have to face the target. Someone who knows the meta of this spell wil lswitch of from you, could be used for defense too! Will change to Battle Stance either if you are in Berserker or Defensive Stance.

#showtooltip Bladestorm
    /startattack
    /cast Bladestorm

- Our best nuke spell, Sweeping Strike, Recklessness, usable trinket plus Bladestorm is just an unstoppable killing machine until we get Disarmed, so watch out for other Warriors, Rogues and Shadow Priests.

#showtooltip Overpower
    /startattack
    /cast Overpower

- Overpower is again a very IMPORTANT spell, do not just use it once is off the cooldown, it will reduce your enemies healing and damage by 50% if you are use it under their cast!!

#showtooltip Mortal Strike
    /startattack
    /cast Mortal Strike

- Simple.

#showtooltip Execute
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:2] Battle Stance
    /cast Execute

- Simple, it will change to Battle Stance if you are in Defensive Stance, in Berserker you will stay in Berserker Stance.

4, Add-ons:

I will finish it off very soon, probably this weekend.

Thank you.
    Edited: January 22, 2022

2. Wouldn't you like, want SOME expertise, so Mortal Strike does not get parried or dodged?
    I mean Expertise lowers the parry/dodge of the enemy by such a small amount, but I feel like 5% less dodge to remove that from Clothers completely would be something you would want to go for...

3. Well, sorry for the late answer. I never got a notification of your reply and I do not really check forums. However, you don't want expertise because you want more overpower proc, as you would use focus target overpower to reduce casting effect.