1. Can't connect to any of the Wotlk realms

So , early this morning i got a ramdom dc when i was playing, since then, im not able to log into any of the realm, my internet is doing great, there is no lag or packet loss.

What can i do to fix it? its been like 6 hours since i can't log.

Edit: I re installed, checked anti virus, firewall, adming mode and still the same, i can log the account but doesn't let me log into any of the wotlk realms

Edit2: Its been 24 hours with out an answer so i procede to post my internet speed test proving that is not my internet. There is something wrong with the server for some people.
    https://imgur.com/a/IyYeCC0

Edit3: I tryed using a VPN, with my ip set on brasil sv (im from argentina) i was able to log on the account, but only 2 times, then all the time i tryed again to log on any of the 2 acc i use, it ask for the Code but i never get the emails on time to actually log.
    Edited: August 25, 2020

2. im having the same problem, log in stuck during the success windows, after that the realm choose windows shows up, i tried frostmourne lordaeron and still cant log in

3. hubo solucion? sigo igual sin entrar desde ayer

4. hubo solucion? sigo igual sin entrar desde ayer
    Si es algo de las empresas de internet, hay algunas como las mias, (telecentro) que son completamente una mierda y les cuesta conectarse a servidores de NA y exteriores, pero solo lo comprobe esperando, tuve que usar VPN para poder logear, hasta q intente sin vpn y pude