1. I don't think you can do anything more than reporting him, as battleground was designed that way in WotLK. Sadly, several twinks on both sides do take advantage of these glitches. When you see players in question, unless you set up a proper defense and kill them in your base, expect to see yourself more often in a situation you've mentioned.

2. My suggested solution would be to implement a time honored feature of private servers, and just let players fall through the world in those few safespotting areas, auto flag the player doing it and after lets say 3 flags, would auto ban the acc... would have some poetic justice to it, imo

3. Would be rly nice if the various safespots in WSG could be fixed, so FC's can be actually be attacked.
    Sangbulles - Icecrown is safespotting in this pic, where melee, pets & casters cannot attack him;

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...12/unknown.png

This is a must-fix if you want this server to thrive, or we will end up seeing most games end 0-0 with FC's just sitting in places like this.
    I don't think you can do anything more than reporting him, as battleground was designed that way in WotLK. Sadly, several twinks on both sides do take advantage of these glitches. When you see players in question, unless you set up a proper defense and kill them in your base, expect to see yourself more often in a situation you've mentioned.
    Since this apply to both of you, im assuming thats a druid and he is not exploiting if he is in the spot im thinking of.
    What he is using is travel form + knowing where to jump to jump up to certain places by taking advantage of hidden blocks to jump up on.

4. Aka safespotting since it req speed Inc normal melee and casters can't follow.
    Unlike tot jumps etc.
    Don't know about this server but has always been a bannable offense on other servers

5. Aka safespotting since it req speed Inc normal melee and casters can't follow.
    Unlike tot jumps etc.
    Don't know about this server but has always been a bannable offense on other servers
    Not bannable in retail.

6. You should add crossfaction bgs or mercenary mode for 19s so that it's not so heavily alliance dominated and lets NA players get queues at night!

7. Hmm do bg and arena queues cross-server as well?

8. I don't think ,twinking rated arena thing is a good idea because regular 80 arena ladder is already partially active ( ques are very long at any mmr above starter mmr, sometimes we have to wait even 5-10mins on 2,2k mmr at peak times, and its probably even worse in 3v3 or soloQ ladder ) So with this change you are basically splitting already semi-active 80 ladder arenas into more and more ladders. 1 more thing, can you consider implementing faster start arena ready crystals, like it was on old blackrock? It could save ladder activity a little.

You may wonder why I talk about regular arenas in topic about twinking? - Because there is a chance that this change may reduce regular arena activity.

9. Hmm do bg and arena queues cross-server as well?
    Yes, they are.

10. Not bannable in retail.

It very much is, I've been banned for doing just that, as have some of my friends. Not @19, but endgame RBGs tho, might be a difference.
    Also only 24hr ban, but was a first offense, but I only did ToT jumps, not safespotting.
    Edited: September 11, 2020

11. It very much is, I've been banned for doing just that, as have some of my friends. Not @19, but endgame RBGs tho, might be a difference.
    Also only 24hr ban, but was a first offense, but I only did ToT jumps, not safespotting.
    Well I was playing flag carrier from beginning of wrath to the end of wod on the chinese servers when I lived in China, both on twink brackets and end game rated bgs.
    I never once got banned or even warned about doing these things in wsg back on retail.

12. Love the system keep it up warmane.
    imo AGM and LFH were difficult to obtain before and they should stay that way, there must always be a difference between the person who puts the time in and farms for the absolute best items and consumables, profs, etc... .
    Maybe with a high arena rating or honor points and if they are to ever come to the store the price should be a reflection of its difficulty to obtain however i am always against being able to obtain BiS items through the store, I understand that its a business and there must be some sort of monetization but hopefully that is achieved by something other than BiS items, like cosmetics and mounts.

13. Any chances of making queueing for arenas and bgs simulatenously? Twink community is too small to have non stop ongoing arena matches and bgs. If someone queues for arenas, waits 10 minutes without a pop he will abandon the queue and join bgs. Then next team comes, queues, waits 10 min and abandons it aswell. Then the next etc etc. If you could be queued for arena while playing bgs it would be very helpful for the arenas health and queue times.

Now when the hype is over it's kinda hard to find arena opponents, mainly because of this issue.

80 can stay the way it is now, the change can be for the twink brackets only.
    Edited: September 12, 2020

14. Probably not possible due to limitations I would guess.

15. I played on some other pserver and you could queue for bgs and dungeons simulatenously there. So I think it's possible to do something similar here, but with arenas and bgs.

First ... 23456 ... Last