1. Twinking, Rated arena and Blackrock

Hello,

As some as you might have noticed, we have some surprises in store for our twinking community.

Read more here:
    https://www.warmane.com/devlog

Please provide feedback in this thread.

2. First off, thank you! Will brackets beyond 19s be considered? 39s for example? Perfect middle ground between 1-80? I play both and see good competition at both levels. I know the 39s community would work with you to make this work, just as 19s are doing.

3. First off, thank you! Will brackets beyond 19s be considered? 39s for example? Perfect middle ground between 1-80? I play both and see good competition at both levels. I know the 39s community would work with you to make this work, just as 19s are doing.
    At this point in time, we dont know yet.
    We have yet to see whenever there are enough players interested in Blackrock twinking for one.

4. Will there be incentives (beyond twinking) for existing Warmane players to try a new bracket? Like tournaments? Separate bracket ratings? Events? Something officially hosted by Warmane staff might be a nice way to advertise. Would love to see some new serious endgame pvp players give a shot at these low brackets.

5. Honestly, I'm not sure I see the point of a blackrock 19 bracket when you can level to 19 in the blink of an eye on Icecrown. 79 makes a lot more sense to me.

6. AGM trinket should at least be/or more difficultly obtained through arena points/rank which is how the heirlooms will be available through. If GMs were to check out the gurubashi arena competition they would realize just how difficult it is to get AGM for years now especially on Icecrown. This would be a slap in the face to existing players with AGMs as they are the most difficult twink item which a majority of players strive to achieve.
    To simply dole them out for honor points on Blackrock would effectively end new twinks from being created on IC/LD (and thus decreasing and likely ceasing new 19 twink activity on those servers) as most will migrate to Blackrock for the chance at 1 or 2 AGMs as it will be much easier (read: No dedicated level 80 gurubashi chest campers to outwit VS just oh just grinding honor points gg).

Thanks for coming to my ted talk
    Edited: August 29, 2020

7. AGM trinket should at least be/or more difficultly obtained through arena points/rank which is how the heirlooms will be available through. If GMs were to check out the gurubashi arena competition they would realize just how difficult it is to get AGM for years now especially on Icecrown. This would be a slap in the face to existing players with AGMs as they are the most difficult twink item which a majority of players strive to achieve.
    To simply dole them out for honor points on Blackrock would effectively end new twinks from being created on IC/LD (and thus decreasing and likely ceasing new 19 twink activity on those servers) as most will migrate to Blackrock for the chance at 1 or 2 AGMs as it will be much easier (read: No dedicated level 80 gurubashi chest campers to outwit VS just oh just grinding honor points gg).

Thanks for coming to my ted talk

Or another way to prevent that would be to simply add back the Arena Master trinket that's one of twelve parts to create the agm in the stores like it used to be. 4 Vote points per Arena Master trinket sounds good and will be good for everyone.
    Further more, the Fishing Event is not working since 3 weeks ago and we would like to have it fixed and perhaps add the Lucky Fishing Hat in the store as well. 10 coins for it will make you more profit and provide an instant way for twinks to get it as opposed to being farmed by people that camp 19s with their 80s nonstop.

8. I am a massive supporter of bringing Arena Grand Master to the store. The current state of Gurubashi Arena on Icecrown is just awful. Griefers, people camping the chest and forcing you to pay them just to open it. For a such a massive server it really is sad to see. Considering how high the demand is. Not only 19's but 39's are activelly trying to grind out AGM's. Maybe even more so than 19's. I'm sure many would agree with me. (Probably not the griefers who are making a profit). Well it's food for thought, there is absolutely money to be made. I know many people that would be more than happy to pay coins to avoid the brutal grind of 12K population server Guru chest grinding.

9. Will I be able to cross-realm transfer my heirloom from Icecrown to Blackrock?

10. So does this mean you'll fix the 70 vendors and allow us to get brutal gear? The main set is not available for arena points and the offset is missing from the honor vendor. This has been broken and reported for years.

11. I have no idea why they didnt enabled daily arena points collecting from daily first cta bg wins....

12. Honestly, I'm not sure I see the point of a blackrock 19 bracket when you can level to 19 in the blink of an eye on Icecrown. 79 makes a lot more sense to me.
    Because first we want to see if its feasible to continue its development for more brackets.

Any eta on this?
    Early to mid September is our goal, but quite frankly. 'when its done'.

Will I be able to cross-realm transfer my heirloom from Icecrown to Blackrock?
    No, due to the vastly different realmstyles we dont allow this.

So does this mean you'll fix the 70 vendors and allow us to get brutal gear? The main set is not available for arena points and the offset is missing from the honor vendor. This has been broken and reported for years.
    We will look into this. Retail removed those vendors in 3.1 I believe. Frostmourne has had them available when it was Emulating patch 3.0. I will bring this up with the team.

I have no idea why they didnt enabled daily arena points collecting from daily first cta bg wins....
    Because the bracket does not support the 'Random Battleground' Queue which is required for these rewards.

13. Because first we want to see if its feasible to continue its development for more brackets.

Early to mid September is our goal, but quite frankly. 'when its done'.

No, due to the vastly different realmstyles we dont allow this.

We will look into this. Retail removed those vendors in 3.1 I believe. Frostmourne has them available when it was Emulating patch 3.0. I will bring this up with the team.

Because the bracket does not support the 'Random Battleground' Queue which is required for these rewards.
    does this mean that on icecrown we will have 70-79 arenas? Like 70s fighting vs 79s in rated arenas?

123 ... Last