1. CANNOT lOOT ITEMS AS A MASTER LOOTER

Yesterday I held VOA 10 for the 2nd time for the sake of learning how to form a raid group I successfully formed a raid group and killed the ice watcher but both the raids I held there was a problem and that is I cant loot drop from a boss as a master looter and neither can I send them to any of raid members bags directly from a group tab on items. The items are shown to me in a red color on them like I'm not eligible to pick up an item like I'm not the master looter even tho I am and groups on an item like a group 1 and group 2 are both in grey color like I have no access but when I gave master looter to someone else they can pick up items just fine. I asked of this to many other players and searched it on warmane forum but couldn't find a similar problem some ppl saying it must be my UI or addons problem at first I thought my auto-loot option checked in the interface options is causing problems but then I add a friend in party set to raid group and master looter then got in the dungeon and killed the boss the item it drops i can pick it up via choosing group 1and sending it into my or friend inventory it just worked fine there so I wanted to know if anyone knows about this kind of problem or how to solve it and these are the addons I'm using in case some addon is causing this

NPC scan, Atlas loot and Atlas map, Auctionator, Carbonite, Gearscore, Cromulent, Doom cooldown plus, Fishing buddy, Gatherer, Mapster, Oglow, OmniCC, Quartz, Postal, Recount, Sell junk, Tidy plates, Tradeskill info, X-Perl unit frames, Deadly boss mods.

2. this topic is about 8 hours long but nobody replied but I have figured it out what causing me all the problem that is Oglow addon messing with master loot system
    what Oglow do is make the edges of the item square to glow as their rarity color like if you have an epic item its box will glow purple if it's rare then it will glow a blue color if you not using better not use it at all or you will be stuck with it as I man. I am not using it now but the world looks colorless to me now :D so don't use this if you are master looter topic closed before anyone could reply.

3. You could get Bagnon, a bag addon. Comes with item highlight brightness changer. Not to mention many other nice features.

4. damn it Bagnon has this feature I have Bagnon for almost the time when I started wow but I like normal bags so off that in addons I still have it :D

5. I had this issue occur yesterday in ICC 25, where something about Deathbringer Saurfang causes players to stay in combat after he dies.

Anyway: as the master looters I had to restart my client as being in combat you cannot loot the chest that spawns.

However, we I got back into the client, I could not master loot anything to anyone; my options to give loot were just blank.

I don't have the add on the OP has, but I was in a state of panic as even though giving ML over to another person fixed the problem, they could not see the shadowfrost shard that was still inside the cache.

I eventually got it by waiting out the loot roll timer, but I should have been able to utilize the master loot commands properly when out of combat.