1. Karazhan Chess Event

Hello again,

I spent 2 hours bashing my head onto the chessboard on Karazhan trying to get past it with my multibox team. From what I understand the issue is that your pieces don't fire off special attacks without someone controlling them, at least on Warmane. This makes it much harder than it needs to be and the guides I found on youtube never came close to victory.

Eventually I found a strategy that worked as a multiboxer (and got the achievement for the raid :D), and I thought I'd share it quickly in case anyone else needs help.

First off, you need to have no less than 5 people. This seems like a good number given the 10 sec cooldown when you exit a chess piece. From my messing around there is simply not enough time to move the pieces around with a single person.
    Step 1) Move all pawns forward 1 square
    Step 2) Move demons/elementals up one and over all the way until they flank the king/queen units. This should result in you having demons/elementals directly in front of the warlock healers.
    Step 3) Spam bloodlust on cooldown on king and focus the enemy king as much as possible. He will likely be healed a lot.
    Step 4) Spam aoe attack on demons/elementals
    Step 5) Eventually your pawns will fall and with luck the enemy king will go straight for your king. If needed move one demon next to the enemy king and spam aoe/cleaves/poison + firebolts from your team.

With this I was able to outdamage the enemy king's healers and barely squeaked by. Once I was set up I had 4 characters (2 in demons, 1 in queen, 1 in king). If you could have some alts ride the healer pieces your chances of success will go up.

2. Just wanted to say fantastic job man. I spent hours on that fight a couple years ago when I was boxing thru Kara on Outland server, never got it down =(.