1. No.
    CS hits like a wet noodle with a one hander and with Havoc you get less AoW procs due to it's slow attack speed.
    That being said, havoc has no SP so fol heals significant less.
    If you wanna use havoc go prot.
    Ok awesome thanks for the reply just one more question is it better to use spell power gem/spell power enchant on MH or Str/berserker

2. Ok awesome thanks for the reply just one more question is it better to use spell power gem/spell power enchant on MH or Str/berserker
    berserker its simple math
    spl wep 700spl>50str (wep)
    63spl<400attack power(200str)

3. good first season ?

hi guys, a bit late in the topic but is this spec will be good first season of wrath ?

4. yes, but might be little bit worse since warriors are weaker(no shm, op agi offparts etc) so theres less of them and preg is bad vs spell casters

5. hey, since I really enjoy the idea of being a DPS support, I was curious about the gearing part, since there wasn't really a source to answer my question. (There were only people going over BiS S8 gear)

If I want to gear my Pala as PREG(mostly with PvP gear) , I equip regular Ret gear, except for a SP Main Hand (most likely the PvP gavel) , a shield and a different libram, did I get that right?

apprectiate any answer

6. yes, but might be little bit worse since warriors are weaker(no shm, op agi offparts etc) so theres less of them and preg is bad vs spell casters
    Every time I check Frostmournes 2s ladder I see more high rated pregs than on the s8 realms.
    I guess the reason for it is that Enh shamis are stronger in early seasons and they are the best team mate for preg.

7. If I want to gear my Pala as PREG(mostly with PvP gear) , I equip regular Ret gear, except for a SP Main Hand (most likely the PvP gavel) , a shield and a different libram, did I get that right?
    Yes.
    You can always check Frostmournes 2s ladder to see what high rated pregs are using in early seasons.

8. 3s

having a lot of success in 2's with warrior preg. are there any comps in 2's that incorporate my preg and my warrior friend? We were thinking disc/warrior/preg or 2h ret. what would be strongest?

9. having a lot of success in 2's with warrior preg. are there any comps in 2's that incorporate my preg and my warrior friend? We were thinking disc/warrior/preg or 2h ret. what would be strongest?
    The only time a preg player reach r1 it was preg disc, im surprised that you say preg war working, its probably the worst comp for preg double damage comp. Preg enh and preg hunt are way better

First 123