1. Hello, i switched yesterday from outland server to Icecrown server and all my gear,bags,proffesions,mounts,gold were deleted please help.

2. Hello, i switched yesterday from outland server to Icecrown server and all my gear,bags,proffesions,mounts,gold were deleted please help.
    Read the thread, the answer was provided:

Send me a PM if you're experiencing this.

3. I have this message since last night and the transfer is not complete.

"CHARACTER TRANSFERS

Slyk's transfer from Outland to Icecrown is pending import."

4. Messaged staff about my problem and got no response, been waiting more than 24 hours and still nothing.

5. Outland's staff is cringe. Knowing that they could do something about the population... It's no like people don't wanna play TBC. Could've opened a new, fresh realm that would be connected to Outland the same way Frostmourne is to Icecrown (at the end of the progression characters get transfered to Outland). Probably wouldn't be the best idea to launch it during Endless' progression but once that server had hit the latest patch release yours, promote it and you'll own the playerbase.
    To be fair to them tho'... Classic TBC might be on the way so let's not judge to harshly here.

6. Admins you realy give "Free starter set" who is green and Item level is 154.
    This is not close to set we have in Outland.We can't even start a RDF. thats realy realy bad starter gear.
    You should make something about the gear. This is not starter gear.
    My gear in TBC is better than this gear.
    You should give us better gear or give points/coins i have spend ofer 150 coins on this realm and got ****ty gear set?? WTF.
    This is not kinda fair cuz i spend 150 coins for this char u can chek of course,and i can't even start a RDF in Icecrown i think you should give a better gear , something like "Emblem of Triumph" gear or some points/coins to buy something.
    I want to see your point of view about that gear because for me its not fair.We spend alot of time/poits/coins everything and now we have nothing.
    And i want to know how you decided to give this bad green starter gear.I'm sure you were able to give something better.
    Thanks i will wait for your answer.
    Have Fun Admins.
    I Was Thinking the Exact Same Thing.

People worked HARDER than those on Wrath to get their Gear. This is because the x1 Rates, and just from the Fact it takes Longer to Get Gear. Specifically Speaking, the Long Dungeon Grinding and no RDF.

It also takes much Longer to get Honor PvP Gear on Outland Compared to Wrath.

I thought they should of given Equivalent PvP Gear Instead of making everyone Start From Scratch since they Earned it by Donations or working Hard In-Game.

For Example, S3 Leather Agility Shoulders ----> S7 Leather Agility Shoulders
    S4 Mail Elemental Shaman Shoulders ---> S8 Mail Elemental Shoulders, etc

Like, anyone could have made a IC Char and got it to 80 no Problem, it's the Gear that has Value

- Transfers your character to the realm of your choice
    ? Only Works for Transferring to IC
    - Instant upgrade to the max level
    Ya Sure, but the Realm is x7 Anyways, it's not like Lord :P
    - Starter gear package of your choice
    Can't even do RDF the Item Level is so Low
    - Character's mounts, items, gems, enchants, reputation and professions will be transferred
    The items, gems, enchant, rep, and profs are obsolete by 10 levels, the Mounts could have Value if you got a Rare One

Edit: I know People (like Pamoruder, prob has 2nd most HKs behind Butkus on the Server) who's a really Skilled Warrior w/ 90k+ HKs , Tried to get these type of People to IC but they didn't want to Restart the Gearing Process again. A shame to see these type of players hard work go to waste who fully decked out.
    I'm only in S3 Gear (mostly) on my TBC Chars (Holytotem) :P
    Edited: September 29, 2020

7. Messaged staff about my problem and got no response, been waiting more than 24 hours and still nothing.
    This thread was created 23 hours ago.
    The post from Edifice saying to send him a PM (with nothing stating it would happen immediately, mind you) was made 20 hours ago.

You have been waiting since hours before any information was even available...?

8. What about names? all my characters on all realms have the same names. Is it the usual "create a new name" episode? (assuming it is, just need clarification incase it somehow overwrites my old icecrown characters, which would be terrifying.)

9. Absolutely agreed. We should receive equivalent gear to the one we got in TBC as I've worked so hard to gear up with T6 etc. and now you got a fresh 80 with which you can't even go on RDF HC. Please consider our opinion on this as the value of those characters is way more than the offered by you after the realm transfer.

Lookin forward for your reply.

Thank you in advance.

10. I had to link an account, transferred my characters to that account, and they're still not in that list well over 12 hours later.

Did they just vanish?

11. Looks like same thing they did with Cata. No refund or coins returned, oof.

12. Quick question for you all. I just transferred my warlock and all of my demons are gone (minus the imp). Is there a way to get these back or do I have to redo the quests? Hoping that I can redo them.

UPDATE: I cannot pick up the quests to get my pets. Would this require an in game ticket? Just tired to get the Fel and Void and that is a no go.
    Edited: September 30, 2020 Reason: Updated Post

13. I for one want to thank you as I got a 2-3 years old character I've had no idea still existed. It bring back memories. Thanks warmane :)

14. I Was Thinking the Exact Same Thing.

People worked HARDER than those on Wrath to get their Gear. This is because the x1 Rates, and just from the Fact it takes Longer to Get Gear. Specifically Speaking, the Long Dungeon Grinding and no RDF.

It also takes much Longer to get Honor PvP Gear on Outland Compared to Wrath.

I thought they should of given Equivalent PvP Gear Instead of making everyone Start From Scratch since they Earned it by Donations or working Hard In-Game.

For Example, S3 Leather Agility Shoulders ----> S7 Leather Agility Shoulders
    S4 Mail Elemental Shaman Shoulders ---> S8 Mail Elemental Shoulders, etc

Like, anyone could have made a IC Char and got it to 80 no Problem, it's the Gear that has Value

- Transfers your character to the realm of your choice
    ? Only Works for Transferring to IC
    - Instant upgrade to the max level
    Ya Sure, but the Realm is x7 Anyways, it's not like Lord :P
    - Starter gear package of your choice
    Can't even do RDF the Item Level is so Low
    - Character's mounts, items, gems, enchants, reputation and professions will be transferred
    The items, gems, enchant, rep, and profs are obsolete by 10 levels, the Mounts could have Value if you got a Rare One

Edit: I know People (like Pamoruder, prob has 2nd most HKs behind Butkus on the Server) who's a really Skilled Warrior w/ 90k+ HKs , Tried to get these type of People to IC but they didn't want to Restart the Gearing Process again. A shame to see these type of players hard work go to waste who fully decked out.
    I'm only in S3 Gear (mostly) on my TBC Chars (Holytotem) :P
    I Was Thinking the Exact Same Thing.

15. Absolutely agreed. We should receive equivalent gear to the one we got in TBC as I've worked so hard to gear up with T6 etc. and now you got a fresh 80 with which you can't even go on RDF HC. Please consider our opinion on this as the value of those characters is way more than the offered by you after the realm transfer.

Lookin forward for your reply.

Thank you in advance.
    Be happy that you are getting anything at all.
    You played TBC not Wrath you are not entitled to anything on Wrath.

First 1234513 ... Last