1. Im having the exact same problem with my warlock, i cant get any of my demon summons since theyre tied to quests, also, i didint get the "starter gear package" so im stuck here with lvl 70 gear having to spend money in the AH to get something.

2. I didnt receive the rogue starter gear and have not had a response in nearly 5 days through the online ticket system

the in-game system told me it "wasnt their job to fix it".

3. hi, 5 days of webpage ticketing and now nearly 48 hours of ingame ticket active at Icecrown without any response

"we are currently experiencing a high volume of petitions"

whats the use of moving to wotlk without being able to play properly as we are still lacking class spells after 10 days?

4. hi, 5 days of webpage ticketing and now nearly 48 hours of ingame ticket active at Icecrown without any response

"we are currently experiencing a high volume of petitions"

whats the use of moving to wotlk without being able to play properly as we are still lacking class spells after 10 days?
    So is it this hard to believe that this people are not so many and they can't really handle the amount of tickets and forums posts guys like you open about trivial stuff like that 135ilevel green gear.

After all this is not retail and they don't nearly have the ammount of support personal available.

5. I havent received my starter gear package

should it be in mail? is it any good? Im still in my 70s epics

6. I havent received my starter gear package

should it be in mail? is it any good? Im still in my 70s epics
    did your weapons transfer through as well?

7. did your weapons transfer through as well?
    Mine did, all my TBC geared was transferred to Icecrown.
    Also you receive your starter pack as single items in a letter in your mail. They are green items ~132ilevel

8. does my gold and bank xfer over to the new x-pac?
    its does xfer over correct?

'our TBC toons will be for ever saved on the armory right?
    answer = "No. Once decommission is complete in 6-9 months. All characters not transferred to WotLK will simply be deleted after this period with transfers also closing." i thought our toons would be saved "All characters will be archived" is says so on the first page of this thread !two devs are saying two different thing.

does our gear xfer over?

what about fully bis gear toons like myself?i dont think mnay want coins/cash back but i think most want to know why we are not getting the same bis gear in wrath like we do for tbc.
    example s4 shoulders should = to s8 shoulders in wrath, s4 chest = s8 chest and so on.
    fully bis toons and you give us a green starter pack.... guys come on atleast meet us in the middle!we should atleast get a few bis items to replace our bis items from tbc not just a green starter pack!

any devs/staff willing to comment on this question about gear?

9. how fun is it to start an expansion in full bis gear? or building a raid, seeing full bis people, inviting them and seeing that they have never been in the raid before

10. does my gold and bank xfer over to the new x-pac?
    its does xfer over correct?

'our TBC toons will be for ever saved on the armory right?
    answer = "No. Once decommission is complete in 6-9 months. All characters not transferred to WotLK will simply be deleted after this period with transfers also closing." i thought our toons would be saved "All characters will be archived" is says so on the first page of this thread !two devs are saying two different thing.

does our gear xfer over?

what about fully bis gear toons like myself?i dont think mnay want coins/cash back but i think most want to know why we are not getting the same bis gear in wrath like we do for tbc.
    example s4 shoulders should = to s8 shoulders in wrath, s4 chest = s8 chest and so on.
    fully bis toons and you give us a green starter pack.... guys come on atleast meet us in the middle!we should atleast get a few bis items to replace our bis items from tbc not just a green starter pack!

any devs/staff willing to comment on this question about gear?
    fully bis gear also transfers, biut your gear will become absolute the moment you enter northland.
    You get to kee stuff in your bank, I can't really remember what I had, but when I transferred i got all bank slots with bags and stuff in there, gold was there too, professions transfer, it seems some people had issues with class spells being gained from quests, but I am sure a ticket and some time will fix this.

What you can do is transmog all your soon to be better wotlk gear into your bis TBC gear and voala , you still look like your toon but you are fully newly fresh wotlk killing machine.

Staff dont need to comment they gave you options, you either choose or not. Just because you did/have something doesn't make it a reason for drastic change of their current way, as its working, might not suit everybody but its what you get

Oh and I forget you get your achievements (soon to be achievements)
    Edited: October 22, 2020

11. I can't access my tbc character account from the site cuz its way too old and I dont remember the email to which u provide the authentication code but I can log into the acc from the client no problem both tbc and wrath...char name Slayers Undead Rogue lvl 70

12. i132 greens pretty sad not even basic blues

13. I can't access my tbc character account from the site cuz its way too old and I dont remember the email to which u provide the authentication code but I can log into the acc from the client no problem both tbc and wrath...char name Slayers Undead Rogue lvl 70
    send an email to [email protected] to disable 2-step authentication (with as much details as you can provide to prove you are the real owner of that account)

14. 2 of my characters have been on pending import for 2 days now ever since I transferred them from Outland to Icecrown, What is the reason behind that and when are they going to be successfully transferred?

15. 2 of my characters have been on pending import for 2 days now ever since I transferred them from Outland to Icecrown, What is the reason behind that and when are they going to be successfully transferred?
    They have like queues that execute in time periouds. Mine took 4-5 days to complete.

First ... 910111213 ... Last