1. It should stay in your bad or you should have it as a learned mount i think. Mine transfer has just started so i'm still waiting

2. Hello,

You mentioned "- Transfers your character to the realm of your choice".
    I have only got Icecrown to choose from the list of target location, so my question is should i wait will we be able to transfer to Frostmourne as well or this is it, only Icecrown?

3. Hello,

You mentioned "- Transfers your character to the realm of your choice".
    I have only got Icecrown to choose from the list of target location, so my question is should i wait will we be able to transfer to Frostmourne as well or this is it, only Icecrown?
    Was wondering the same, decided to come back after hearing the news. It's just a naked 80 on IC w/ profs transfered so skipping, but gl!

4. Such a scam, i will feel better leaving my character rot in peace inside the void...
    Acc on Icecrown full of characters anyway

5. Outland (and cata) players deserved to be treated better than this. If we can't delete our chars in exchange for coins or pts, we should at least be able to exchange the gear for the wotlk version. I believe it makes the donars feel scammed since gear costed more coins to purchase on TBC and it died so quick. It else, would rather remain 70 and make this my Outland char on IC

6. ROFL. people are so ungrateful it's a disgrace. Instant 80 + keep items + 3k GOLD OMFG and you are even complaining?
    Thank you warmane for this. i had this lvl 70 wich was rotting away in a void realm, now he's back to life. Thank you :)

7. Most TBC Players are a Different Breed compared to WOTLK Players. I'm that Big Loud Mouth who Whispered Hundreds of People Before on Alliance (Name was Holytotem) and it was Hard enough to convince them and my guild to move to IC. Most of who I talked to Left for Other Games & Classic. Don't know why they didn't have interest in IC because it's not a bad realm. Don't care myself about keeping Gear because I already made My IC Chars. Trying to state a Good Reason to come back for IC, but most of them said they didn't feel like losing their progress. Don't get the big deal myself since you can just Re-gear again unless their mad they Donated and the Server is getting Decommissioned.

8. Most TBC Players are a Different Breed compared to WOTLK Players. I'm that Big Loud Mouth who Whispered Hundreds of People Before on Alliance (Name was Holytotem) and it was Hard enough to convince them and my guild to move to IC. Most of who I talked to Left for Other Games & Classic. Don't know why they didn't have interest in IC because it's not a bad realm. Don't care myself about keeping Gear because I already made My IC Chars. Trying to state a Good Reason to come back for IC, but most of them said they didn't feel like losing their progress. Don't get the big deal myself since you can just Re-gear again unless their mad they Donated and the Server is getting Decommissioned.
    Spoiled brats who think they entitled to stuff just because a realm gets shut down due to lack of players playing on it.
    They should be glad that they are getting anything at all.

Tho I have to agree that people should have the option to transfer their character without recieving the 80 boost for people who either want to twink at 70 since it has a decent active community or keep their character as a memory/throphy.

9. Feels like an Easy Fix, Under Expansion Conversion were you Choose Destination realm and Item set, just make a third one called "Character level" with the choices of 70 or 80

10. will it be possible to migrate to a new account anytime soon?

11. want to join a level 70 twink guild on icecrown, would be nice tostay 70

12. Feels like an Easy Fix, Under Expansion Conversion were you Choose Destination realm and Item set, just make a third one called "Character level" with the choices of 70 or 80

+1

its like a naked lvl 80, nearly worthless, u cant even join rndhc finder or do pvp
    all the donation coins are gone, feels bad man

its nice from warmane, to give us a chance to play the chars again on wotlk ty so far

but think about the "starter gear", we lose all our equip from tbc, that was really nice stuff
    to keep this stuff would be a nice part of transfering to wotlk
    i hope somethin will change till i transfer mine

ty and see u so

13. Are titles and PvP titles transfered aswell?

14. +1

its like a naked lvl 80, nearly worthless, u cant even join rndhc finder or do pvp
    all the donation coins are gone, feels bad man

its nice from warmane, to give us a chance to play the chars again on wotlk ty so far

but think about the "starter gear", we lose all our equip from tbc, that was really nice stuff
    to keep this stuff would be a nice part of transfering to wotlk
    i hope somethin will change till i transfer mine

ty and see u so
    Stop trolling. or maybe u can't read ? transfered char keeps all items/profs/gems/enchants

15. CUZ YOU DONT SPENT, you donate. Go check what donation means.
    to be fair. there is an in-game chat notification from warmane that broadcasts once an hour saying "donate and be rewarded with coins" meaning you had to do something in order to gain something.
    so if you want us to lookup the meaning of donation, we should also lookup what ,,buying'' means

First ... 3456715 ... Last