1. Arena Season 18 | Season rewards

Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 18 will end on October 18, 2020 on all realms, at 22:00 server time.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the crop PvP players.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

WoTLK
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 20
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Brutal Gladiator title for WoTLK
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 5
    • Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Gladiator

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Duelist title

Mists of Pandaria

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title
    • 20 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Grievous Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

We are entitled to change the rewards and rules, at any time, if the need arises, either to combat unfair gameplay or to compensate where needed.

2. Is it possible to finally solve the problem to give "Duelist title" to low rating Soloq player? (since it is a reward for top 3 of 2vs2)
    In case you have forgotten: link

I hope to not appear arrogant if I dare to recommend this change as solution: (even for Frostmourne realm)

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Brutal Gladiator

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

• Gladiator

• Challenger title

• Warbringer title

Basically "Warbringer title" moved down (no one cares about this title anyway, trust me); and Duelist title moved up BUT replaced by "Challenger" title.

I think in this way no one should complain.
    So, in my opinion, this is the best and easier way to solve the problem (without looking for a new title as reward)

3. Is it possible to finally solve the problem to give "Duelist title" to low rating Soloq player? (since it is a reward for top 3 of 2vs2)
    In case you have forgotten: link

I hope to not appear arrogant if I dare to recommend this change as solution: (even for Frostmourne realm)

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Brutal Gladiator

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

• Gladiator

• Challenger title

• Warbringer title

Basically "Warbringer title" moved down (no one cares about this title anyway, trust me); and Duelist title moved up BUT replaced by "Challenger" title.

I think in this way no one should complain.
    So, in my opinion, this is the best and easier way to solve the problem (without looking for a new title as reward)
    Suggestion accepted. We have also thought of this many times. We will soon switch our rewards to being percentage-based, with the top ranks getting coins and mounts as before. You can expect this change probably next season.

4. Why would you randomly give warbringer to top 30% when it has always been top 10% the previous seasons ? It will just destroy the title like it did for Duelist.

5. So after giving 3 seasons of "free" Duelist, Challenger and Rival, you decided to move it back up to top 10%. Okay. But why Warbringer, Warbrigner as a title was so rare and its not supposed to be ruined like Duelist. If you do this, everything except Gladiator and Supreme will be WORTHLESS.

6. ... But why Warbringer, Warbrigner as a title was so rare and its not supposed to be ruined like Duelist. If you do this, everything except Gladiator and Supreme will be WORTHLESS.
    Are you from Lordaeron/Icecrown?

In that case "Warbrigner title" seems rare only because Soloq has been enabled 10 months ago there. (and soloq is the only way to get it)
    On Blackrock realm, where the latest "title reset" happened on 2016, it is pretty common.

My point is that it looks "rare" only becuase it has bene available for 10 months only (on those 2 realms)

So yes, only "Supreme" and "Gladiator" (aka Top 1% of 30% ) have a real value and it has always been like that in Soloq

7. So yes, only "Supreme" and "Gladiator" (aka Top 1% of 30% ) have a real value and it has always been like that in Soloq
    ... and Rank 1.

8. But aren't we supposed to vote, how can you just accept random assumption, i say you make a poll and we vote, you will actually see how much ppl care for that title.

9. 18 october are you serious? there is no q nobody play arena we need one more month something like end of november...
    If this season end in two week it will be by far the most miserable season of warmane.

10. I was playing whole season SoloQ to get Duelist, and you are changing it now to Warbringer. You should warn players before start of arena season about titles they are going to get, this is shame.

11. I was playing whole season SoloQ to get Duelist, and you are changing it now to Warbringer. You should warn players before start of arena season about titles they are going to get, this is shame.
    It's more of a correction, rather than a change. We will change this system for next season in favour of a percentage system which will increase title distribution. Top places will still get exclusive rewards as before.

12. Changing titles before even speaking with PvP community, great job!

13. Correction? This is unfair on so many levels.
    First of all, people who were playing whole season for 3 titles (Challenger, Rival, Duelist) will get title which doesn't come with achievment (Warbringer). So 3 actual arena titles from WOTLK which come with achievment, will be replaced by one which doesn't exist in-game.
    Second, everyone who got Challenger, Rival and Duelist in last 2 seasons, can easily push for Warbringer as well, while people like me who couldn't push in last season due to still learning thier class, or getting proper gear for 3s will MAYBE get Warbringer, because everyone will now push to get Warbringer because it was 2.6-2.9 in past 2 seasons, and now it will be 2K+.
    Third, making this kind of decision at very end of season is as I said shame.
    I hope this decision isn't final, and it will be changed. For rewards next season you should make poll, so we can vote as guy above me already said.

14. We will consider all of this. Considering this is the last season with similar rewards.

15. just change it like it was last season. it should be possible to farm those 3 titles that come with an achievement specially for those people from ice&lord&frost who farm achievements like it was on retail...

123 ... Last