1. We will consider all of this. Considering this is the last season with similar rewards.
    I really hope old rewards will be back, at least for this season.

2. Lmao half of the server walking with Gladiator title and ****. Whats next 1000 rating for Duelist or Challenger?

3. You all act like duelist, rival, challenger or even gladiator should be ultra rare and highly esteemed titles lol

1 Gladiator* Top 0.5%
    2 Duelist 0.5% - 3.0% approxx 2k1
    3 Rival 3% - 10% approxx 1k8
    4 Challenger 10% - 35% approxx 1k6

this is how common they should/will be.

4. Give old titles back for this season, people were playing for achievs whole time and now they are getting nothing

5. I agree that old titles should be given this season as well, because this is big news for all, no one expected change like this.

6. Jesus. I only thing I can see there how low rated players that cant even do 2k rating crsing there for last chance to get some valuable title for theit last time! Are you kidding me? Warmane absolutely ruined Dueslit-Rival-Challenger tittle by giving Duelist for top 30% in soloq beforr. And now you want it back??!! Keep ruining it even more? Shame on you. Dont you want maybe
    for example Gladiator ttle for 2k? Clowns! You are funny as hell. Only solution how to save this is wipe all pvp titles (duelist, rival, challenger) except gladiator that have not been ruined before by stupid reward-decisions and start again!

7. Only thing I can see there how low rated players that cant even do 2k rating crying for last chance to get some valuable title for theit last time! Are you kidding? Warmane absolutely ruined Dueslit-Rival-Challenger tittle by giving Duelist for top 30% in soloq before. And now you want it back?!! Keep ruining it even more? Shame on you. Dont you want maybe
    for example Gladiator ttle for 2k? Clowns! You are funny as hell. Only solution how to save this is wipe all pvp titles (duelist, rival, challenger) except gladiator that have not been ruined before by stupid reward-decisions and start again!

8. Only thing I can see there how low rated players that cant even do 2k rating crying for last chance to get some valuable title for theit last time! Are you kidding? Warmane absolutely ruined Dueslit-Rival-Challenger tittle by giving Duelist for top 30% in soloq before. And now you want it back?!! Keep ruining it even more? Shame on you. Dont you want maybe
    I completely agree with this guy. People in games and real life too always want something they don't deserve, its insane.

For guys who cry about change. Why would you expect to have r1 2s title with 2k soloQ, cmon dude if you want r1 2s title play the game learn it, practice and become good at it and do it.

9. Not sure why people still care about pvp titles. Considering the fact that most people with rank one title or gladiator bought them from the market. The only conversation we need to be having is when are we wiping titles?

10. Not sure why people still care about pvp titles. Considering the fact that most people with rank one title or gladiator bought them from the market. The only conversation we need to be having is when are we wiping titles?
    I suggest to wipe all lower level titles ( leave Glad + Supreme) at the end of each season. That would make them more valuable. Popularity of rated arena would also gain due it.

11. Make the titles seasonal meaning, they last for 1 season. That way the titles will hold more weight and value to them compared to how they are now.

12. Make the titles seasonal meaning, they last for 1 season. That way the titles will hold more weight and value to them compared to how they are now.
    I think it's really good suggestion.

13. Does someone know if adding a fourth member in my 3s team will lead to a disband of the team it self, or if i will still be able to get rewarded with coins and titles?

14. Does someone know if adding a fourth member in my 3s team will lead to a disband of the team it self, or if i will still be able to get rewarded with coins and titles?
    everything you asked is in the first post...

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

15. Never but absolutely never put gladiator with % rate it would definitively kill the server.. warmane staff always take the worst decision about reward but this time it would be terrible for real

First 1234 ... Last