1. Frostmourne Content Tier 3 | Frostmourne Relentless Gladiator Season

Greetings Warmane community,

The second content phase of the Frostmourne realm is coming to a close and the next one is unwrapping itself soon. Frostmourne is set to progress into the third stage of content on November 1, 2020 at 13:00 server time.

There will be no downtime and the realm will smoothly progress into the next phase by unlocking the new vendors and instances and relevant content automatically. The period of the next content tier will last 1.5 months and will include Trial of the Grand Crusader, Vault of Archavon (Koralon) and Relentless Gladiator PvP Season. The PvP season will last for 2 months.

We have decided to extend the current content tier by 15 days and we have decided to reduce the time for the Trial of the Grand Crusader content tier patch to one and a half months. This is largely due to lack of variety in this patch and the fact that the content is very monolithic. The new schedule can be seen below:

Spoiler: Show

Legend:
    Time after launch - Content released

Day One - Naxxramas, Vault of Archavon (Archavon), Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum, PVP Season 5

3 Months - Ulduar, Vault of Archavon (Emalon), PVP Season 6

6.5 Months - Trial of the Crusader, Vault of Archavon (Koralon), Onyxia, PVP Season 7 (starts earlier on October 18th)

8 Months - Icecrown Citadel + Ruby Sanctum released once Icecrown Citadel Heroic is cleared, Vault of Archavon (Toravon), PVP Season 8

Frostmourne Furious Gladiator Season Rewards

Furious Gladiator PvP season is scheduled to end on October 18, 2020 at 22:00 server time. Arena points will be wiped, whilst honor points will remain. Relentless Gladiator season will start immediately.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

Rewards can be found below:
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 20
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Furious Gladiator title
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 5
    • Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Furious Gladiator title

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Duelist title

2. if we make teams at 19october and push rating do's that means we keep that rating after toc release on 1november?

3. if we make teams at 19october and push rating do's that means we keep that rating after toc release on 1november?
    The Relentless season starts on October 18th, after the reward distribution.

4. Proterean with the 251 ilvl meta coming out next season people on Blackrock start with almost bis pvp gear for that season, which not even the rank 1 arena team will have to begin with, is Frostmourne still going to have crossrealm battlegrounds with Blackrock players who can start with nearly full bis?

It seems to me that would be punishing players who want to play seasonally, why grind arena when you can just start an almost bis character for free on blackrock? I'd much prefer it if the system disallowed blackrock to be crossrealm with Frostmourne this season.

5. Will you fix the pvp ladder for battlegroup 2 for SOLOQ? Right now, it shows the standings for icecrown/blackrock instead of frostmourne.

6. Will frostmourne BGs be merged with blackrock next season?

7. PLEASE don't merge Frostmourne with Icecrown or Blackrock!!! These shadowmourne-infested realms are exactly what I and many others came to Frostmourne to avoid.
    You've already made a HUGE mistake by enabling almost every warr/dk to have a broken weapon with no counterbalance for other classes on Blackrock and Icecrown - there's no need to dig yourself dipper in the hole of your past mistakes by merging Frostmourne.

Signed,
    Someone who has been with Arena Tournament since it actually had tournaments (and participated in one as well).

8. Dont reduce rele season, its the most playable and balanced one.

9. Arena points reset????? Damn it I was farming arena points and saving it without spending a single point. Damn it.... I asked people and everyone said arena points doesn't get wiped so why are you guys planning to wipe it?
    After months I barely reached 3k arena points. Yes I suck at PvP but that's what I like.

10. Arena points reset????? Damn it I was farming arena points and saving it without spending a single point. Damn it.... I asked people and everyone said arena points doesn't get wiped so why are you guys planning to wipe it?
    After months I barely reached 3k arena points. Yes I suck at PvP but that's what I like.
    Eh. Point of merging them is to restart the season which I'm all for. Its fun to restart it all and go fresh again imo.

11. Eh. Point of merging them is to restart the season which I'm all for. Its fun to restart it all and go fresh again imo.
    They can just restart season 8 on Frostmourne without merging, what's the problem?

12. Really awesome decision to keep Uldu a little longer and make ToC just 6 weeks! Appreciate it !

13. Arena teams and points will be deleted on 18th? So tehnicaly we will still have them saturday?

14. What currency wipes can we expect besides Arena Points? I'm thinking about Honor Points, Stone Keeper's Shards, Wintergrasp Marks of Honor, Emblems of Heroism, Valor, Conquest, etc. Will these be kept during the switch to phase 3? I can't seem to find any information about this anywhere, and from what I remember, only Arena Points were reset with Seasaon 6 & Ulduar.

12 Last