1. Rampant Wintrading In 5v5 Bracket

Can we talk about the rampant amount of Wintrading occuring in the 5v5 brackets, particularly in Battlegroup 1?

One quick look at the top 5 teams match history, within the 5v5 bracket, and it's all 5-20 second games. All against the same 2-3 teams, 20-30 games, back to back. A good 80% of the teams in the match history are RED because they've been deleted.

Check ANY TEAM in the Top 15, copy/paste the Match ID from ANY match in ANY of those teams, into the Arena Spectator, they are ALL Wintrading. The entire 5v5 bracket is full of wintraders. And i genuinely hope they'll have the gear that they did NOT fairly earn, removed, as well as the deserved ban.

A quick hop over to the Blackrock realm allows us to use the Arena Spectator using the Match ID's posted of each match. Just review any of the last 50 games, from any of the Top 15 teams played, using any Match ID from the Match History page. If that isn't blatant Wintrading, i don't know what is.

I mean, look at this team; http://armory.warmane.com/team/Solo/Blackrock/summary

124 Wins, 1 Loss.
    99.2% Win rate.
    Rated at 2k.
    2nd Highest Team of the entire bracket.

Match History Duration: 5 seconds, 6 seconds, 6 seconds, 6 seconds, etc etc.

So, why would people bother to Wintrade in a bracket that has no seasonal reward? Well, for starters, access to rating-specific / rating-locked gear, such as Wrathful gear that requires specific personal+team arena rating to unlock, in order to purchase. Furthermore, the 5v5 bracket rewards the highest amount of weekly arena points of 344 per week, post-flush, in comparison to the 302 points from the 3v3 weekly-flush, and 261 points from the 2v2 weekly-flush.

So why exactly is this being allowed? If i knew this was permitted, I would be queue'ing 5v5 weekly for the highest amount of weekly arena points reward, plus I'd be Wintrading against 5v5 Blackrock teams for that sweet sweet Wrathful gear.
    Edited: October 4, 2020

2. This is nothing new and been going like this for years. Only the less intelligent ones got banned for it. I opened a similar topic 2 years ago with many screenshots and yet in the end I got a warning for it. Wish you get better result than me.

3. Well I can't report them in-game. There are at least 15 teams consisting of 5 people per team, guilty of Wintrading, in the 5v5 bracket. That's at least 75 player reports, and I'd have to compile all of that evidence for each individual involved using evidence that is currently available on the Warmane Armory, on the website aspect of the server - not in-game.

The in-game report system has a character limit, which alone would hinder my ability to properly report each individial on a case by case basis. Furthermore, the entirety of the evidence to support my claims is openly available, as mentioned, on the official Warmane Armory. As i understand it, anything pertaining to the forums or this website, should be handled by the staff on the website. Evidence is openly available to all, on the Armory.

The in-game ticket system is a hinderence to legitimate reports, it has a character limit that does not allow a fully nor properly detailed explanation of events. I also do not wish to flood the in-game ticket system with 75 consecutive reports, as I am sure can be appreciated. As a part-time multiboxer, i can assure you I have enough characters to create 75 individual reports for the 75 guilty players in question.

So i would like to think dealing with this issue on the website would be a more appropriate approach.
    Edited: October 4, 2020