1. Which class to play

Hello,
    I cannot decide with class to play. I have 4 in mind:
    Feral druid (Dps)
    Shadow priest
    Ret pala
    Hunter

I like all of them but I want to know which of them is more in demand.
    Mention: i would like to play both pvp and pve

2. hunter or shadow priest, ranged and have utility, priest can also heal. Melee dps in general is lowest in demand, cat is very hard compared to the other classes and the difference between noob cat and good cat is insane. Ret palas are like grass, eveeywhere, so no.

3. Obviously a ret or a dk, I didn't see one in months.

4. Feral druid (Dps)
    Shadow priest
    Ret pala
    Hunter
    SP based on demand, but that can vary. Sometimes you might get spot instantly, sometimes not, welcome to 12k population realm.
    All of them can be on demand all of a sudden, or not. People log their dozen alts all the time.

What I recommend you to do is, figure out which one you feel like playing. They all have very different rotations and specs. Doesn't matter what class gets the spot on raid, if you don't even like playing one.

PvP wise you could go with any tbh.

5. Priest and pala can be fun cause You may try other builds.

For hunter You're limited Marksma for pvp, marksma for pve. They can be extremly fun and powerful in BG tho.

Shadow priest is good in pve, great duelist, very good at bg and arena.

Feral for me is meh, he have interesting rotation in pve, but I just don't like his pvp. Resto/balance are meh for me in pvp as well.

Paladin - there are a lot of them, not so useful in pve imo as retri. For pvp - I had paladin+smourne and oh god, he was ULTRA fun in bg ^^ Don't like him in arena tho.

So, my personal opinion (in case of fun, not dps)
    pve: shadow priest = feral > hunter > retri pal
    pvp: shadow priest = retri pal = hunter > feral or any dudu

6. Feral, by far the most fun class to play together with enha!

7. I don't know how can anyone play ret in PVE. It's incredibly boring and repetitive.

The only melee classes I find remotely fun are frost DK and enha...

Anyway - I believe that priests are always in high demand - might be because I don't have one. They provide so much utility, and are essential...

And I don't know how much you're into roleplaying, but I do prefer all those holy/shadow classes in WotLK - like priest, DK, paladin...

8. My suggestion is that u must Try hunter . has both things demand plus easy to play . can go as Marksman as pve or if u wanna challenging then there is survival spec which u can try pve . apart for pvp there is all of the 3 specs so . every spec has its own benefits and disadvantages .
    and if u wanna play a Supportive Role Then u should go with paladin , u get to tank and dps + to heal if u find urself bored in any of 2 specs .
    I hope u get an idea atleast of 2 races by now . have a gg.

9. I don't like to play my ret paladin because it's not that fun, but out of all my classes, it's the strongest, does the best in pvp and does more dps with less gear. So if you want to play a good class that does well but kind of boring a ret paladin is kind of a beast.

10. I want to know which of them is more in demand.
    Mention: i would like to play both pvp and pve
    Hunter/shadow priest

11. shadow priest is pretty awesome and fun to play. When i played on live we always had one. In a raid where most are BiS you won't kill the dps but you'll be respectable and provide great utility. you can also spec heal ( i like disc personally ) for more utility. I loved it and i'm going to work on one again.

my second favorite (my main now) Druid. You can do great group heals, have good ranged DPS, Be a tank and good melee damage (if you are good at cat, its hard to learn). I dual spec Tree and Boom as i share the same equipment in RDF and daily quests. In raid you'll NEED hit gear for dps spec but for RDF and questing you don't "need" hit as much. Once i get gold built up i'll be buying the rest of my feral set for bear tank. back in the day both bear and tree were fun. boomkin no so much fun. I didn't do much cat because bear and tree where in demand