1. Gurubashi Area..

Hello,

I think it's really sad that there are only hackers walking around the Gurubashi Arena. As a normal player you don't need to go there unless you are "good with the hacker". I've been playing here on the server for a long time (about 10 years) and the hackers do what they want, sometimes for weeks!

There is no point in closing the topic or banning people who comment on it in the forum, you can express your opinion freely or not?

Please do something about it, I don't want more!

Otherwise I really enjoy playing here, but if the hackers teleport you somewhere or keep grip you under the map, then it's really no fun....

2. Do you see always the same "hacker" with the same character?
    As far as I know they get banned (as long as someone report them by opening a ticket in-game, with proof)

The problem is that it costs nothing to them to create a new account -> new character > teleport to Gurubashi ... etc
    (this is a tiny side effect of instant 80 realms)

3. Hmm 4-5 different hackers sometimes... and ya he create new accounts and using hack again, but i want from the server someone should stay more on gurubashi area and if anyone using hacks he will get banned instantly. Or close the account create and changing this to create account with personal ID (photo) or somethink.

4. Or close the account create and changing this to create account with personal ID (photo) or somethink.
    Yeah, that'd go over GREAT.

5. There is no point in closing the topic or banning people who comment on it in the forum, you can express your opinion freely or not?
    No, you can't express your opinion freely. The Forum has rules, and not following them can get comments/thread removed - or the poster.

6. do something please this ruins the game and u dont do nothing about this

7. Gurubashi...

Remove the portal to "Gurubashi Arena" from Transporter

Since our beloved warmane has a hacker who has plenty of time to play, he plays all day in gurubashi killing people and the staff cares little less than a nut, I think the best solution to this is to simply remove the portal from the transporter. "a.k.a GURUBASHI ARENA"

Since this kind of thing is clearly not of your importance, just remove it and do something for the people who support you at the end of the month with the beautiful donations.

What kind of answer are they going to give or just delete the topic? Who knows at this point little importance must have since the supposed rules of the server or forum as they want to call it only apply to us the victims while the hacker plays every day for free, ruining the gaming experience

I want to clarify that without the intention of offending anyone, I make this post I simply expose what I see

And believe me that if I took the time to do this post for this miserable hacker, it is because it really disgusts to see how they let him act with total impunity as if it were normal

You can answer me according to your interests and tell me that this is not important for you but let me tell you that nobody likes to play on a server where hacking can be done so easily and well if it is difficult to fix this simply remove the area since the hacker can only do it in such zone

You have to understand that he is a hacker who depends on us to entertain himself. It sounds miserable but it is real

Finally I close my participation in this discussion since my purpose was only to expose what happens.

LUCK AND I LEAVE IT IN YOUR HANDS

8. The fact is that far too little is being done about it! This topic is answered "only" with "No, you can't express your opinion freely. The Forum has rules, and not following them can get comments / thread removed - or the poster." doesn't answer more.

PUT MORE GM`S to blackrock or change somethink!

9. We don't have GMs all the time or dedicated in our servers that have ten times the population Blackrock does.
    People on those servers still have to make reports, which are verified by GMs, the same way as it happens in Blackrock (assuming people are making reports and not just complaining here).

10. Hello, for several days there are hackers, they are not ban I posted tickets and without response for 4 or 5 days. it's becoming unbearable, please do something.

Thank you

11. Also, can you clear the corpses? They are too many and lagging the area.